Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BUGS/FIXES - Raven's v7.3 Customized Distro
Nelson
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:11 am Reply with quote

Successfully installed.

I logged in as admin, and no problem. However, when I tried to log in as my "normal" user, I got this message:

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: nav() in /home/nelson/public_html/html/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 224

I looked on line 224, and it says simply nav(1).. any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Nelson

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:27 pm Reply with quote

Try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache.

Nelson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:40 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache.

I actually thought of cookies before I posted, but dismissed it, since it appeared that a function was missing.. Embarassed

Thanks, Raven, that did the trick Very Happy

Will report any other difficulties as or if they arise.

BTW, what happened to your pretty blue theme? Very Happy

--Nelson

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quote

Nelson wrote:
BTW, what happened to your pretty blue theme?
http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postt2232.html

Nelson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:36 pm Reply with quote

Hi Raven,

The problem occurred 2 more times after I cleared cookies/cache.

I finally decided to look at my user record in the database. For some reason unknown to me, I found that my user id was 3. It is usually 2, but the #2 spot was apparantly skipped. I have no explanation for this, and have added no new users.

Anyway, I changed the record to reflect user id 2, and the problem was fixed. I have had no further problems since.

Just thought you would want to know. Very Happy

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:00 pm Reply with quote

I think I know what caused it. I have posted a fix as a sticky ( [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ) and it will be in RC1. What I can't explain is why everyone isn't receiving it. The SQL schema was created with the AUTO_INCREMENT value being set on all tables. I removed it for RC1.

Nelson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:26 am Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
I think I know what caused it. I have posted a fix as a sticky ( [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ) and it will be in RC1. What I can't explain is why everyone isn't receiving it. The SQL schema was created with the AUTO_INCREMENT value being set on all tables. I removed it for RC1.

Strange problem. Even stranger: It seems that the AUTO_INCREMENT value is set to "on" in the default 7.3 table. Perhaps there is some other problem that caused this, not the AUTO_INCREMENT value ?

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:45 am Reply with quote

What was happening in this case was the NEXT Auto Increment value was being calculated based on my database when I exported it. I'm not referring to the auto increment values in a particular record in a table, but to MySQL's NEXT auto increment on inserts into a table..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BUGS/FIXES - Raven's v7.3 Customized Distro

View next topic
View previous topic