Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
mike63740
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote

The table nuke_nsnst_ip2country will not install all records and cause errors during importing on web server, but imports fine on local server. I removed this table nuke_nsnst_ip2country before exporting RavenNuke 2.50.00 databases, so I could import on web server. Importing went well.

I tried to import this table alone and it still doesn’t work. I ran this file rndb_upgrade.php to upgrade from 2.40.01 core to 2.50.00. No errors. Everything works locally.

I don’t know what else to try. Has anyone had this problem?

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 am Reply with quote

When you say importing are you referring to using phpmyadmin or are you using the installation?

If you are trying to import it with phpmyadmin the file is probably to big because the table in question is VERY large. You can either try this [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] or try running the updater. Yo run the updater you need to make sure the nuke_nsnst_ip2country table structure us installed. then run the this file in the INSTALLATION directory rndb_upgrade_nukesentinel_ip2cSQL.php.

IF you are running the installation or updater and getting errors please let me know what the errors are. If the installer is just not working without any errors let me know that as well and we can go from there.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
mike63740

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quote

I completed a fully functional running copy of RavenNuke 2.50.00 locally using XAMPP 1.7.7. I knew no way to synchronize my local phpMyAdmin CP to my remote phpMyAdmin CP, so I exported database ravennuke and imported it into my remote server. I tried about three times and received errors each time from table nuke_nsnst_ip2country.

I went back to my local install, an exported the ravennuke database, but without table nuke_nsnst_ip2country and imported it into the remote server successfully. I then exported and imported table nuke_nsnst_ip2country several times, each with errors.

Yes, I ran this file rndb_upgrade_nukesentinel_ip2cSQL.php before posting, and it completely loaded the IP2Country table without errors. I then signed into the remote server phpMyAdmin CP, the table nuke_nsnst_ip2country was not there.

Since your post, I ran rndb_upgrade_nukesentinel_ip2cSQL.php again, same results. No errors. No table.

mike63740

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quote

I missed something in your post.

Palbin wrote:
Yo run the updater you need to make sure the nuke_nsnst_ip2country table structure us installed. then run the this file in the INSTALLATION directory rndb_upgrade_nukesentinel_ip2cSQL.php.

Each time I ran rndb_upgrade_nukesentinel_ip2cSQL.php, I had already deleted the nuke_nsnst_ip2country table. I thought it may cause problems in the database. Reading your post, I went back and imported the nuke_nsnst_ip2country.sql file again, same errors, but I did not delete the table. I ran rndb_upgrade_nukesentinel_ip2cSQL.php for the third time. Installed successfully. No errors, with 155,183 rows in the nuke_nsnst_ip2country table.

Thank you. Very Happy

Last edited by mike63740 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total 
mike63740

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote

Palbin wrote:
Sorry about all the grammatical mistakes. I should have read that one a little closer. Glad to hear you got it sorted out.

Palbin,

It’s ok, I am thankful for the support you and the RavenNuke teams provide for those who use this CMS. I look to be around, and to support.

Thanks again. Smile

Last edited by mike63740 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Palbin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm Reply with quote

Sorry about all the grammatical mistakes. I should have read that one a little closer. Glad to hear you got it sorted out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic