Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 am Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

I was searching for any video tutorial how to create a theme for Ravennuke or phpnuke but it seems like a secret. I wonder if someone can make a video tutorial in order to make some validated themes for Ravennuke. I just wanna learn how to make themes. I do have photoshop cs5 website and many other programs.

I would like to make Quality Themes guys. Let us know! I think a video tutorial will be the best. Smile What do you think?

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quote

It would be great if someone who knew the coding in detail also had the time to sit down and work up a video complete with detailed printed instructions (downloadable) too. But, there's maybe a dozen people in the world who could do that and they are all terribly busy.

Short of that, I'd recommend taking one of the themes from the 2.5 RN distribution like Ravenice or RickTido and just experiment on a localhost installed system. Now that the newer themes are based on CSS and have fewer or no tables, they are much easier to work with. As to software, you just need a good PHP editor and you need to be able to find the link to the W3c validator or have a similar tool to that.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 pm Reply with quote

I agree with fkelly, if you can use CSS you should be able to edit Ravenice to suit your requirements.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's

View next topic
View previous topic