Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BB2Nuke
jbabey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quote

64bitguy wrote:
As for the data calls, I would leave them alone and change the global variable of $phpBB3user. This way, wherever those variables are (and whatever the field names are), you won't have to hunt them down and change them everywhere in phpbb3. As long as those fields exist in the nuke users tables (again, regardless of what they are), they will work properly.

Next, if you are using GoogleTap functionality, yes, there will be some necessary modifications to support the new destinations! One example is instead of changing the profile to point to phpbb3 pages (in the 100 places it shows that option), I instead made Googletap handle it and changed the destination THERE to point to Your_Account. Thus, keeping the methodology for viewing and updating user data centralized and standardized. Meaning, there are things in Nuke that are not in phpbb3 and I wanted ALL of that data (and the table updates) to be consistent.

I remember hardcoding my menus (I can't remember why, but I did) to point to Nuke's "Your Account" .html page but keep in mind, I had that integrated phpbb3 with 1CMS 3 or 4 years ago and so you'll have to forgive me for not remembering why I did that.

I do remember that I set all of the globals (for example $phpbbuser) in one place so I didn't need to change them in the phpbb3 code.

If I get time today, I'll look at your site for corrections to the templates to fix compliance errors.

Hope this helps!
Steph

Man, if you could take a look at this that would make my whole year!

Appreciate the tip as well. lemme know if you make any progress please and I can update the OP

karus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quote

Hello

First of all I want to say thank You for all your effords you put into that project.
By using the files I can download from the links listed in opening topic, I will be able to run phpbb3 on RN cms but I'm a little bit confused about one matter. In order to do this firstly I should download the phpbb3 (for egzample from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and install it as a module or draw sth up from phpBB3ToNukev3.0.5_r(04-23-2010)? I mean there isn't install folder in there but in readme you require to proceed with fresh installation. What should I do with phpBB3ToNukev3.0.5_r(04-23-2010)? Hym, if it all goes well then guys registering at my website are going to be auto-registered in phpbb3?

Best regards,
Karus

Edited: Got it myself.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quote

What should I do if you forget the admin control password. How to reset it via phpmyadmin?

ricktido
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote

Some mirrors should be made of this, before it goes down like the NukeKorea site did.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BB2Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic