Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BB2Nuke
ibchillin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quote

Hello. I have installed this reputation mod here [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I have all the new files and coding done and uploaded. Problem is when i try to configure it in my forums ACP it will not save the settings for some reason. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quote

ibchillin wrote:
Hello. I have installed this reputation mod here [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I have all the new files and coding done and uploaded. Problem is when i try to configure it in my forums ACP it will not save the settings for some reason. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Unfortunately we aren't the ones who released that mod. You will need to contact the author(s). Just a shot in the dark, it sounds like you might need to run a script to modify the forum table where the setting(s) are stored.

ibchillin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for replying. I have contacted the author and he responded that he does not provide support for this anymore Sad I have everything ready to go but it just will not save the settings! If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear!

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:35 am Reply with quote

Use the database logging feature of RN and see if there are MYSQL errors being logged. If the tables are out of synch it will show up there. Look in the rnconfig file for the dblog settings and how to set them.

ibchillin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quote

I turned on error reporting... it gives me Warning: file() [function.file]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/v/i/n/vin/html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1188

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/v/i/n/vin/html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1190

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/v/i/n/vin/html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1191

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/v/i/n/vin/html/includes/nukesentinel.php on line 1213

Have I activated it correctly? Is there a file I should be looking at for the errors?

fkelly

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 am Reply with quote

Looks like you may not have set up NukeSentinel properly. Go into NS administration and make sure that your paths for ftaccess and htaccess are correct.

The error reporting that I wrote about earlier was for the database but you may have turned up something useful by turning on error reporting the way you did. Try fixing the NS settings first and then if that doesn't work take a look at database error reporting as mentioned in the previous post.

You are running RN 2.40.01?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BB2Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic