Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Tizwit
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quote

Anyone hear from jaded?

I have been trying to get an update on my theme but have not heard anything in weeks.

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quote

I saw this on Facebook:
**I WILL BE OFFLINE BEGINNING NOVEMBER 1, 2010 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO WELCOME OUR BABY INTO OUT LIVES** Be sure to order early for your Halloween

Tizwit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Didn't hear that. Was told they just got done with a cross country move a month ago. Three weeks ago was told that I would have something to view in a few days, haven't heard anything since. The group I have been working with is getting itchy to see what they payed for.

Appears my ip has been blocked. Sometimes happens don't know why. Got to love computers. Lol

spasticdonkey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quote

I only know jaded form posts here on the forums, looks like you have more recent info..
I'm sure something must have come up, those cross country moves can be tough, I did one in 2002 and I've almost recovered, lol.

Tizwit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote

Lol. I'll try to get jaded more time. Done a lot of themes with jaded.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 am Reply with quote

If you haven't PM'd her here at RPS, you might want to do so as well.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 am Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
I only know jaded form posts here on the forums, looks like you have more recent info..
I'm sure something must have come up, those cross country moves can be tough, I did one in 2002 and I've almost recovered, lol.

Tell me about! 3 moves in 4 years involving 3 different countries lol.

If Jaded hasn't responded it's likely she didn't get or read your message(s) as I have always had a good response from her in the past. That diesn't mean she didn't get them but most likely a family/personal issue is keeping here away from her sites/PC.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quote

Here I am, LOL. Yes, moves can be VERY time consuming. I have gotten in touch with Tizwit. All is well. For some reason, he did not receive my earlier email. I was away and out of touch for a week or so. It is nice to see everyone and I hope that you are all doing VERY well! Razz I appreciate your support!

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Guardian2003

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the update - amazing hair!

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, beautiful hair!

I wonder if anyone built a hardware(Computers) theme for RavenNuke. I never saw one. Anyone?

killing-hours
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quote

unicornio wrote:
Yeah, beautiful hair!

I wonder if anyone built a hardware(Computers) theme for RavenNuke. I never saw one. Anyone?

Probably not the style of hardware you're thinking of... but my run at a custom theme. (Still debating on how I want to finish the header off on the right side)

*** Not trying to hijack the topic ***

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quote

Always fancied a Stargate theme myself with pages being 'revealed' through the gate and each module link click running a short dialing sequence.
I started to learn Flash and ActionScript years ago, in order to fulfill my fantasy but it was just to big a project for something that wasn't all that practicle. But who knows, once HTML5 becomes more widely support.....

killing-hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote

Well... this isn't using flash of any sort (I have no idea how to code that) but rather using translucent images with overlays.

With the aid of jquery & ajax... a web application can be made to "look" like it's doing all sorts of cool stuff and be functional. If only I could get the jquery to expand and contract the pages more fluently..... ahhhhhh.

Side note... what is "Stargate"? I seem to remember a movie when I was younger but nothing about a computer system or w/e.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quote

It is a good example but actually I don't like it. I would like to see something more clear and colorful.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Can you direct us to the style/type theme you have in mind?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic