Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Other
rustus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quote

That colorbox login that the Nukenav uses is nice. As I wont be using NukeNav for this particular theme, is there a way to call the login in the same manner with a custom link?

If its too difficult, I'll strip appart Nukenav and figure it out, just thought if someone had a quick answer that woul be great.

THANKS!

rustus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quote

OK I answered my own question.

<a class="colorbox" title="" href="modules.php?name=nukeNAV&amp;op=login">Login</a>

Will do the trick.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote

Just saw this and am happy you found (and noted) a solution. We didn't add the popup to the nukeNAV block, but may do so in the future. For now, it enables login through the Your Account module in case the nukeNAV module that supports popups is disabled.

I am planning further enhancements for nukeNAV - mostly to enable flexibility in defining and displaying the menu.

Isn't it nice to see our old friend PHP-Nuke (in it's RavenNuke form) running slick modern JS niceties? Check out the user registration with inline validation...then head over to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] to see more cool enhancements in the works, as well as [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and Exuberanza Scripts to see more exciting developments for RN. I don't have time to list all the theme developers who are developing RN themes, many that work with nukeNAV, but you can see some demos at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

rustus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quote

I have to admit, that I really am liking it. I have been struggling for so long getting newer code to work properly in Nuke, and so far other than a slight learning curve on some of the changes you made, RN has totally solved most of my issues.

There are a few tweaks to get everything looking right, but I expected that, as Nuke allowed more sloppiness in theming and such.

I have left Nukenav enabled for now, but just dont dislay it, and call that login in a custom link. Ill probably just add a simple login function and call it will colorbox later when I have the time, but either way, its pretty slick. I like the look of Fancy box a bit better, but as I found out that colorbox is themable, I'll probably just make it look like fancybox instead of running them both.

You might want to think of linking the css and images for colorbox to the theme, would really be helpful and more portable.

Keep up the great work! Im very impressed and sold on RN after only 1 day of using it, lol. Great job guys and looking forward to being a part of your community.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Other

View next topic
View previous topic