Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quote

As of today, there are 720 themes available for demo at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Recent additions include:
- the Halloween theme from Dazzle Mods (since there was already a theme named Halloween, we renamed it Halloween_DM)
- RN Blue, Brown, Magenta & Red
- Oops (cool converted theme from Tricked Out News)
- LGDeepBlue from LGNuke, converted to work with RN 2.4+

Before you ask: we aren't offering downloads yet at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Our initial goal is simply to provide a single repository for webmasters to view the many possibilities for appearance available with Nuke-based CMS apps like RavenNuke(tm) (many of the themes are specific to RN). Themes are available for download from their original authors or in existing download repositories, but we might enable links to those sources or to local downloads should they no longer be available.

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 am Reply with quote

Thanks. Very nice !
I´am looking for some theme inspiration because I will create a new website. Smile

NeapolitanWorld
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quote

thanks, can't seem to find a theme with big fonts, big rounded tabs for menu, big everything... most nuke themes are too small i feel for the average person out there, i like big and simple Smile any suggestions? on one like ravenice but bigger fonts and menu rounded tabs etc.? would appreciate the advice if some one knows of one! i saw that ravenice grey, nice but it's not the newer ones with the drop down menu, but still not rounded tabs.

jc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic