Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
nasio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I´ve got a web working under Ravennuke (www.lamazmorramalaga.hostei.com) and everything works fine. I´d like to know if there´s any module or add-on to include a chat in the web.

Thanks for answers and I hope you forgive me if I wrote any mistake but I´m spanish.

Great job with Ravennuke. Wink

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quote

Try this: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

slackervaara
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quote

I use x7chat for PHP-Nuke 7.6 and it is the best chat adapted for PHP-Nuke I have tested.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

nasio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 am Reply with quote

Thx, I´m going to test both and after tell you my impressions.

Thx a lot.

slackervaara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:59 am Reply with quote

I have tested Live Chat but the users complained about errors, so I turned to x7chat instead and it has more features and is less buggy. x7chat can be integrated in PHP-Nuke and you don't have to login separately.

nasio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quote

Hi.

I was trying tu install x7chat but in the first/second step shows this error message:

PHP Error Message

Notice: Use of undefined constant INCLUDE_PATH - assumed 'INCLUDE_PATH' in /home/a2035730/public_html/config.php on line 96

Free Web Hosting
Unable to locate the RavenNuke™ configuration file - INCLUDE_PATHrnconfig.php

It could be missing or not readable. Please verify that the file exists and is readable in the root folder.

Does anybody knows where´s the problem?.

Thanks a lot for your help.

slackervaara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote

Have you followed the instructions in phpnuke.install.txt that is supplied with x7chat?

nasio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quote

I think so.

I uploaded the folder to phpnuke directory in a new folder, changed the attributes for the folders and config.php that it´s indicated, and execute the install from Firefox.

After that, shows a "welcome" page of x7chat, with the steps, and in the next step, shows the error message.

NeapolitanWorld
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote

The best chat out there for RN is the one that is similar to FB! I got it from gazJ @ [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and have it working like a charm on my site. Problem is he is very mysterious guy and hard to find some times! hopefully he will have it out for release as mentioned a few times. Maybe some one else has it working somewhere and can offer it for download Very Happy for you.

jc

Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm Reply with quote

I downloaded and installed the x7chat, too. I am getting a similar error message:

Quote:
Unable to locate the RavenNuke(tm) configuration file - rnconfig.php

It could be missing or not readable. Please verify that the file exists and is readable in the root folder.

This may also be caused by a third party module/script which attempts to include config.php directly rather than including mainfile.php and letting it load config.php, or otherwise does not follow RavenNuke(tm) standards on how the constant INCLUDE_PATH is defined (this is done in mainfile.php, and is dependent upon other constants).

I have my rnconfig set to 777 but it still doesn't see it. Plus my background is white with a blue box in the center. Is that how it is supposed to be? I am running ravenuke 2.40.01 if that helps. I know you can change the background theme, but they won't let you put in your website background. Is there a way to integrate it to where it is a part of the website like the forum is and having the same background?
I also got this error message when I logged out of the chat:
Quote:
Unable to locate the RavenNuke(tm) configuration file - rnconfig.php

This may also be caused by a third party module/script which attempts to include config.php directly rather than including mainfile.php and letting it load config.php, or otherwise does not follow RavenNuke(tm) standards on how the constant INCLUDE_PATH is defined (this is done in mainfile.php, and is dependent upon other constants).
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d*******/htdocs/h3llclan/html/config.php:108) in /homepages/16/d********/htdocs/h3llclan/html/x7chat/index.php on line 249

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d********/htdocs/h3llclan/html/config.php:108) in /homepages/16/d*******/htdocs/h3llclan/html/x7chat/index.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d*******/htdocs/h3llclan/html/config.php:108) in /homepages/16/d*******/htdocs/h3llclan/html/x7chat/index.php on line 255

thumpn8974

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 am Reply with quote

bump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic