Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
washbucket
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quote

Hi all, it's been awhile I have been on here, but I know the only place to go is here to get thing working with PHP Nuke, you people do a great job, here what I have, I'm trying to put a image in a PHP Nuke Block from Game Tracker, and I have tried every thing I know and cannot get it to contain in a block here is the code: <iframe src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/components/html0/?host=64.27.51.50:19577&bgColor=333333&titleBgColor=222222&borderColor=555555&fontColor=CCCCCC&titleColor=FF9900&linkColor=FFCC00&borderLinkColor=222222&showMap=1&currentPlayersHeight=100&showCurrPlayers=1&showTopPlayers=1&showBlogs=0&width=240" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="240" height="536"></iframe> This is they gave me can you fix it thanks a many time over.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quote

You can add it in the blocks admin. In the blocks admin, you will see the editor, click source and paste your code in there. You will than need to name the block and select where you want it to be from the dropdown menu. You will probable need to adjust the width if you are going to use it as a side block.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote

I did that, it just showed me the code, after I installed it.

nuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quote

Did you click the source button before you pasted the code? I tried it on my test site and it worked fine. rn.trickedoutnews.com

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quote

It worked for me. As nuken suggested hit the "source" button on the upper right of the editor before pasting the code in.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
nuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote

Is your site RavenNuke or PhpNuke?

washbucket

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Still didn't work, I selected the HTML bottom right, then selected the the edit html button on the top right, then pasted my code, then update, still it showes the nothing, even if put it on a right hand side block, did you remove any of the code? like frame or any thing else? I see yours looks good.

nuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote

Here is the code to make a block for it. You will need to add this code to a file named something like block-Game_Tracker.php and install it to your blocks directory.

Code:
<?php

if (!defined('BLOCK_FILE'))
{
   Header('Location: ../index.php');
   die();
}

$blockwidth= '175';

$content = '<iframe src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/components/html0/?host=64.27.51.50:19577&bgColor=333333&titleBgColor=222222&borderColor=555555&fontColor=CCCCCC&titleColor=FF9900&linkColor=FFCC00&borderLinkColor=222222&showMap=1&currentPlayersHeight=100&showCurrPlayers=1&showTopPlayers=1&showBlogs=0&width='.$blockwidth.'" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="'.$blockwidth.'" height="536"></iframe>';

?>

You can adjust the width of the block by changing the $blockwidth variable if needed.

washbucket

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Yes that worked thank you so much, after messing with this for the last 3 hours, I pretty much gave up, I don't know why it would not work in my editor, but I did try it at least 30 times every way I could, thanks again your awesome

Palbin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quote

RavensScripts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic