Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
karus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quote

Hi
I made a mistake and now i dont know what to do with that piece. I have some module called ClanList which i accidentally (just to see what is that) Put in Home and now i cant "unput" it:

This is the third module from the top. I cant Active it now accordingly to Warninig which is shown at the screem above.

"Also, this module has been replaced with Home link in the modules block."
This sentance from the Warning made me go to www/blocks/block-Modules.php but i didnt find any "ClanList" path in this php document. Can you tip me?

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quote

You need to have one module set as your home and therefore just select another module to "Put in Home".

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quote

Hello karus and welcome to PHPNUKE WORLD. I guess you are not so familiar with phpnuke. I think you have to read some Tutorial Guide you can find here for sure on how to start with phpnuke as a beginner.

There are severals ways to put in home any module you want. If you notice on the right side you have some options:

Edit: Modify your module
Activate: Activate your module so people can see it online
Desactivate: Desactivate your module so people wont be able to see online.
Put in home: Usually we have in RaveNuke News modules so when you create a story it will show on the frompage.

solution:

Search for News and click on PUT IN HOME and then you will get your site normal again.

Wanna delete that Clan List module?

Just run your [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Search for modules folder
Search the name of your module inside the modules folder and right click in order to delete it.

If you have any other question you can always ask but I advice you to read a little bit about phpnuke otherwise you will start making lots of posts.

Good luck buddy.

Last edited by hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total 
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quote

jakec, you were faster than me. lol

karus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quote

Ok it worked. Thank you for your feedback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic