Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quote

I think everything I would suggest has been suggested already. Can you just inquire to your host about it? It may be easier since it doesn't appear to be a coding issue, but just some kind of permission issue.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
milenko
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
Please make sure your FTP client is uploading in Binary mode to 'auto' while you are at it as I have known the font file files includes/fonts/ to get corrupted, which can prevent the CAPTCHA from working correctly.

It was and is set on Auto, thanks! Will post results later on, thanks everyone for your suggestions.

milenko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quote

re-downloaded everything, then re-uploaded. The only thing different was I added www to the site setup page, instead of [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I put [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] who knows, thanks for everyones help though!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quote

The [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] isn't necessary as many of us don't use it and the captcha works just fine. Was probably still an upload issue. Just curious, though, there is a NukeSentinel(tm) setting called Force Nuke URL which I always leave as "No" and would suggest that if you have it as "yes".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic