Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
Susann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quote

I ´m getting time out and "Failed to retrieve directory listing".
It looks like it hangs with"Command: MLSD".

I tried to connect as anonymous too and there is no way.
These are the standard settings of FileZilla and worked in the future also it works for all my other hoster without issue.My new hoster changed something and since this time I can´t use FTP anymore.He did´t answered my support ticket so I´m trying to find out how to fix this. I´m more or less lost without FTP access.Rolling Eyes
Also I ask me why this worked before and now there is no way. Do I need to change some settings or is it only a host issue ?
I thought always the standard settings of FileZilla are good enough also it worked for me in the past.

bobbyg
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote

Web CEO. It's a software package of ten tools that promotes, maintains and analyzes sites. I wouldn't post if it wasn't so good as well as free. Of course, there are some restrictions in the free version but it's not time-limited and is much better than most commercial tools.

To put it simple, it helps you tweak your pages to get free traffic from search engines, monitor your rankings, submit your site, and analyze your links (very important for high rankings in search engines). Also, you can find and fix errors on your site like broken links and missing images, and learn almost anything about visitors to your site using a great real-time traffic analyzer. The traffic analyzer is very good for ad campaign and ROI tracking.

All in all, I can tell you this software is a lucky find! Be sure to check it out at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You can save time by downloading the software from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I have been using this for years and like it better than all the others. You might try this. If you cannot connect then the problem is a host issue.

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, will try it also I ´ve already heard about it.

bobbyg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote

They are located in Germany and are a terrific in responding to questions and/or
problems.

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quote

I can connect and get the directory listing . Greet feeling Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic