Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat
stephen2417
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone have the email address for mikem of nukemods. I am seeking permission to mirror his themes and haven’t had any luck.

If someone could please PM me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Very Happy

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:27 pm Reply with quote

Have you just tried the feedback mechanism on his site?

Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:00 pm Reply with quote

isnt there a link to him on the bottom of some of his themes? I seem to remember there were.

I'll dig out some of his themes I have on my hdd and look.

Nothing on them sorry mate.

Have you tried contacting Trushkin thru his contact form on his site and asking?

Contact

stephen2417

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:25 pm Reply with quote

Yes ill try trushkin.net.

I didnt think he had any other site than the area mike one, which is just theme demos

Nukemods was shut down i thought. Rolling Eyes

stephen2417

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:01 am Reply with quote

K update.. I contacted trushkin.net and he dosent know his new email address.

So im prety much SOL Rolling Eyes

dar63
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:03 pm Reply with quote

Just wait til nukecops re appears and pm him.

stephen2417

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:12 pm Reply with quote

dar63 wrote:
Just wait til nukecops re appears and pm him.

Problem, Im banned. Rolling Eyes

dar63

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:14 pm Reply with quote

OOOOOPS, sorry Shocked

stephen2417

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Quite alright.. I dont mind it really, keeps me outa trouble Mr. Green
(Raven would agree)

dar63

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quote

Never know, the new owner may unblock everyone Rolling Eyes

stephen2417

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:26 pm Reply with quote

dar63 wrote:
Never know, the new owner may unblock everyone Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil

mikem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:03 pm Reply with quote

Yes stephen you can host our themes.
Read this for more information. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

or here it is quoted
Quote:
Use & Distribution
Although we firmly support the Open Source Movement, nukemods theme packs are not an Open Source Project and therefore licences such as the GPL only apply to files/code that is marked as such. As we have had great problems working on a goodwill basis alone, all the nukemods theme packs are covered by the below license.

Copies of this license are to be included in each and every distribution file, but we reserve the right to amend the terms at any time. As the terms on this page take precedence over any other copy, you are advised to check this license on this page regularly to be sure that you are complying with our terms.

nukemods theme packs Free to Use and Distribute Software and Images License.

Use of the files from nukemods theme packs indicates that you understand the terms and conditions of this license and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license.

The files included in nukemods theme packs may be used and redistributed freely, whether wholly or in part, under the following terms and conditions:

1. All credit, copyright, and license notices internal to the files, including image files, must be left intact and unchanged. Files or portions of files licensed by third parties remain subject to the terms and conditions of that license.
Author names and Credit links MUST REMAIN in the credit line footer of all Nuke generated pages.
ADDITIONAL COPYRIGHTS BY TEMPLATE AUTHORS APPLY

2. When redistributing any of the files or portions of the files from a nukemod's theme pack, all credit and copyright notices output to a web browser must be left intact and unchanged. Individual users are requested to leave all credit and copyright notices output to a web browser intact and unchanged in content; stylistic changes that do not impair notice legibility are acceptable. Individual users who elect to remove or make illegible credit and copyright notices output to a web browser waive the opportunity to request support.

3. All internal documentation, including but not limited to usage notes, technical notes, and revision history, must be left intact and unchanged unless otherwise stated. When redistributing any of the files or portions of the files from a nukemods theme pack, all external documentation included with the nukemods theme packs must be included with the redistribution package.

4. Support for modified files or portions of files from a nukemods theme packs is the responsibility of the party making the modification, regardless of the nature of the modification.

5. Any and all redistribution of any nukemods theme packs or information with complete stand-alone applications is forbidden without prior written permission.

6. Any and all redistribution of any nukemods theme packs or information with or as a collection of any kind is forbidden without prior written permission.

7. The nukemods theme packs are distributed without charge and it is forbidden for any redistribution to include charges of any kind whatsoever.

Credit: Layout derived from Daz's Copyright at forumimages

stephen2417

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quote

Ok thanks.. I didnt see that, i dont live there any more as you may have firgured out Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic