Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.8
djecko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Please see if anybody can help me out.
PhpNuke 6.8 (español) Spanish Version.

1. I have a problem Login in as Admin ID:
(after I have already assigned an adminid & password.

2. I can't see the Security Code Grafix (to login)
How to you use GD. or where do locate the file, to active
or enable to see the Grafix.

3.Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tekesre/public_html/html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 238.

I been trying to setup this site for more than 3 weeks and can't get it to work......
Please HELP me.

Thanks in advance.
Carlos [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:55 pm Reply with quote

Please supply a url. Thanks.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:42 pm Reply with quote

I fixed your security code - now I'm off to bed. I'll fix your other problem tomorrow Wink

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:19 am Reply with quote

You are fixed! The 'new block' was causing the errors on the front page. I deactivated it. Could be the Spanish language selection, I didn't look after that.

I can log in as admin now also. If you cannot, then it's because your id/pw combination is incorrect or invalid. If that's the case, contact me and I will reset your password.

The problem with the security code was that you had 2 blank lines after the closing ?> in your config.php file. Usually happens when you use notepad or wordpad as your editor, or cuteftp as your ftp client. If either of those are the editor that you use for ftp, don't! Get a real text editor like textpad or several other good ones which are out there.

Your Forum/Configuration/DomainName and preferneces/SiteURL were missing the /html on them so I corrected that too Wink

djecko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:30 am Reply with quote

Thanks for all your time.

I still have a little problem in my front page: http:www.tekesmix.com/html/index.php

when I use it as regular visitor

a message appers on top of the header.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tekesre/public_html/html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 238

Sorry for all this trouble I'm causing you.
Thanks bro.

carlos

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:00 am Reply with quote

I think it probably has to do with your blocks somewhere, but I just can't spend anymore time on it right now, so I suppressed the warning message. If you discover that something isn't working as you would expect, then that's probably the errant script.

djecko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:07 am Reply with quote

Thanks Raven

The Warning: signs are gone, thanks again.

Let you know if anything else happens.

Thanks for all your help bro. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.8

View next topic
View previous topic