Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
bugsy
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quote

Hi in one of my RNuke sites I am using the "Fisubice" theme where the style of the H1 is probably mentioned in the style.css in this code

Code:
.sandersh1   {background: none; color: #990000; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica,sans-serif; text-decoration: none}

.sandersh2   {background: none; color: #990000; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica,sans-serif; text-decoration: none}
.sandersh3   {background: none; color: #990000; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica,sans-serif; text-decoration: none}

I have changed the size of the .sandersh1 to lesser value but it is not reflecting on the site.

I changed it in "themes\fisubice\style\style.css" is it the correct process? I tried some combinations but the output in the browser was as big as always for any text wrapped by the h1 tag ...

Any ideas?

I guess I should be adding here that I am using the h1 tag in the "themes\fisubice\story_page.html" file

Thanks in advance...

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quote

I am not seeing the h1 tag being used anywhere in fisubice. I may be mistaken but I don't believe that saying ".sandersh1" in a css file will have any effect on the appearance of a h1 tag and at any rate I don't see h1 being used explicitly in any of the files in that theme.

Also, when changing style files be sure to clear private data (cache and the like) in order to see your changes. You could add a h1 tag to your version of style.css and see if that has an effect.

bugsy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quote

Hi you are right....as soon as I put the h1 tag in the css it changed....I modified the story page to carry the header tag with title actually...it working now...cheers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic