Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
duck
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quote

This in response to Unit1 on the Sexy Coder thread. Careful what you say that is not a Duck! ROTFL

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quote

killing me

duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quote

I actually found that thread you posted a link to quite funny Raven. All the Name calling and bickering back and forth about who's a thief while both seemed as guilty as the other for their accusations. hehe

One thing it does is make me appreciate this site even more. I have never seen any evidence of RavenNuke ever falling into anything that could even remotely be equated to the likes of them or the many other sites out there doing the same thing. RaveNuke always retains full credits and does not store others code in any for sale fashion anywhere on its site which is refreshing to see. Cudos to you and your team for that!

Unit1
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quote

ROFL Sorry duck Blonde Moment

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quote

duck wrote:
I actually found that thread you posted a link to quite funny Raven. All the Name calling and bickering back and forth about who's a thief while both seemed as guilty as the other for their accusations. hehe!

I thought i was alone thinking that.

I'm not calling anyone thief or anything else , just had a good laugh while reading the thread.

However , i'm 100% confident that we'll have a "Webmaster enhancements Discussion" forum to store our lovely scripts.

sexycoder
Spammer and overall low life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quote

Hey Raven!

Why are you pasting my brother's name on your forum?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Are you going to do the same with others users if you have a fight with them. This name is taking from paypal account and you are not allow to post private names from paypal account. I hope you understand that. This is really not good since you are selling hosting service and recieving donation from others here. I thought you were more serious but it looks you like to play. boxing

Unit1 is registered at my site pretending he is just a normal user. You people need to grow up, your childish behaviour makes me sad. I took control over nukemod because of what they did. I sent a pm to administrator to remove my whole name but he didnt listen to me. I never put any disrespectful word here and it looks u are laughing of me and my brothers. It is a shame how u waist your time here instead of making a better perfect nuke. Raven didnt post my name there at nukemod but he does the same as hammer. He copied and pasted here where people are watching. I never thought Raven could do this . Actually it is true nobody is perfect and we always make mistakes. U own me one Raven. Good luck.

Last edited by sexycoder on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total 
Unit1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quote

sexycoder wrote:
Hey Raven!

Why are you pasting my brother's name on your forum?

Are you going to do the same with others users if you have a fight with them. This name is taking from paypal account and you are not allow to post private names from paypal account. I hope you understand that. This is really not good since you are selling hosting service and recieving donation from others here. I thought you were more serious but it looks you like to play. boxing

Raven let me answer him for you please... I got to run out for a bit but will be back in a few hrs

eldorado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quote

sexycoder , don't attack raven here , he took it from nukemods.
I don't want to start a fight here , merely express my opinion , but ravenphpscripts.com is not a promotional website. you can't just put your site on here and say "pay to download stuff I uploaded on my ftp". Of course that would be paying your bandwidth. However if you registered on this website you must agree with two simple Netiquette rules
1) don't flame others.
2) Help others , meaning that if you have to provide a link to help , don't make it unreachable.

On the other side , I do understand your concern about your brother's name. This should not have been posted and it's clearly a violation of your privacy.raven didn't divulge this and you should not attack him for that.

I'm sure that you will understand that unless you make a drastic improvement of your behavior here you are not welcomed here anymore and that was stated by Raven himself not me and I must agree with him!ravenphpscripts.com is a private site.ravenphpscripts.com is NOT a public site.
raven is a very tolerant person , you are lucky he didn't ban your IP without explanation.

edit: period

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quote

@unit1 - Have at it. For once, and in this thread only, I am going to be a bit more relaxed in what I allow.

@eldorado - It's not his brother, it's him; one and the same.

@sexycoder/hiccux, I am not violating anything. Your name is not private if you are on the Internet - period. I didn't get your name from Paypal. I got it from public domain information. Seeing as how the 2 domains have identical information, same name and address also, is just more proof as to your deceit. I'd think by this point you'd want to stop your public exposure and humiliation. I will devote no more time to your nonsense. Grow up!

WHOIS - bestbuildpc.net

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Dates: Created 03-jun-2008 Updated 21-apr-2009 Expires 03-jun-2010
DNS Servers: DNS.TECHNORAIL.COM DNS2.TECHNORAIL.COM

Registrant:
Jorge Orlando Gorra Milan
Calle Las Arcas #20, 4B
Lugo, ES 27560
IT

Domain name: BESTBUILDPC.NET

Administrative Contact:
Gorra Milan, Jorge Orlando [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Calle Las Arcas #20, 4B
Lugo, ES 27560
IT

Technical Contact:
Gorra Milan, Jorge Orlando [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Calle Las Arcas #20, 4B
Lugo, ES 27560
IT

Registration Service Provider:
Aruba S.p.A. - Servizio Aruba.it, [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Supporto tecnico - Technical support - Asistencia tecnica :

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS2.TECHNORAIL.COM
DNS.TECHNORAIL.COM

WHOIS - bestbuildpc.org

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Dates: Created 03-jun-2008 Updated 28-Feb-2009 Expires 29-Dec-2009
DNS Servers: DNS.TECHNORAIL.COM DNS2.TECHNORAIL.COM

Registrant:
Jorge Orlando Gorra Milan
Calle Las Arcas #20, 4B
Lugo, ES 27560
IT

Domain name: BESTBUILDPC.ORG

Administrative Contact:
Calle Las Arcas #20, 4B
Lugo, ES 27560
IT

Technical Contact:
Calle Las Arcas #20, 4B
Lugo, ES 27560
IT

Registration Service Provider:
Aruba S.p.A. - Servizio Aruba.it, [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Supporto tecnico - Technical support - Asistencia tecnica :

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS2.TECHNORAIL.COM
DNS.TECHNORAIL.COM

Unit1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quote

He edited his post as I was typing this to say I am a member of his site ROFL. Hey you should have put my name in your database first before you said I am a member of that site that way when you click on send lost password for Unit1 your site would of said email sent instead of Sorry, no corresponding user info was found So go do it now it is not in it as of 10:30 EST

Hicux, Sexycoder and whatever other names you wish to use

Prov 6:16-19
19) A false witness who utters lies, And one who spreads strife among brothers.

Let me make clear to you what I have said to Raven in a PM public so that all here may see what you really are. You are a thief and all you are doing is lieing to yourself and every one that comes in contact with you. Your actions and your mouth will you condemn yourself for all to see.

You have been so blinded by your lies you cannot see the truth any more. So I am now going to take the time to help you

Let me first give a definition as to what a lie is according to Webster’s dictionary:

To make a statement that one knows is false, especially with the intent to deceive.

To give a false impression or action or false statement, especially with the intent to deceive.

To make a false statement in order to evade the truth.

The invention of a false story or excuse in order to deceive.

lie2

lie (li) noun

A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.

Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

verb
lied, ly•ing (li ing), lies

verb, intransitive

To present false information with the intention of deceiving.

To convey a false image or impression: Appearances often lie.

verb, transitive

To cause to be in a specific condition or affect in a specific way by telling falsehoods: You have lied yourself into trouble.(1)

de•ceive

de•ceive (di-sev) verb
de•ceived, de•ceiv•ing, de•ceives

verb, transitive

To cause to believe what is not true; mislead.

Archaic. To catch by guile; ensnare.

verb, intransitive
To practice deceit.

Dose that help you hicux?

Now here is the proof from his mouth not mine. As you will see in this post hicux-sexycoder is mad at this guy hammer for posting his real name
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] it is in the 5th post down.

Notice the name he quotes that he said is his in that post. Which is Jorge Orlando Gorra Milan (oops did I say your name now I am going to be sued)

Now just to clear up how everyone can get your name and it has nothing to do with paypal but you will have known this if you took the time to look instead of trying to cover-up your lies you are spewing every day.

sexycoder told everyone that he is the owner of both sites and if you go to Whois you will find that the same person owns both sites and it is the same name of hicux in that post. Jorge Orlando Gorra Milan (oops I said it again)

So don’t get mad at any one like myself for being a lot smarter than you and takes the time to look into you and your site. Ok so now that has fixed to confusion about your so called brother.

Your information is in a public data base so stop threatening people here and saying it was from paypal

Now for my statement as to you being a Thief I offer this as proof again your own words will condemn you.

Now If you search his hicux name on the net you will find some of the hacker, cracker sites he has gone to like this ( Just a heads up everyone do not click on most of the sites his name pops up as they have cross scripting on them to hijack your system)

scriptmafia.org/index.php?do=lastcomments&userid=11963

In that one he is thanking every one for stolen programs and hacking scripts. This dummy even shows how to use a free program called Team Viewer that is a cracked version of it on his site for remote help for the members of the site to download so he can help them. LOL it is free software but yet you feel a need to put a cracked one of it on your site. good luck to any one that lets him into their system

If you look at the names on the bottom saying thanks for a hack for Teamspeak in this one you will see his name in it

forumcraze.com/forums/applications/2547-tons-of-teamspeak-hacks.html

And there is so many more of him thanking others on hacking; cracking sites that I will not post more every one doing a search sees them. So just to clue you in because you are so blind to the truth hicux. That if someone that is stealing programs and using cracking software is a THIEF. I hope this helps you.

So I say this again to everyone here do not go near his site or trust this kid with anything at all

Thanks Raven I am done

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quote

I joined his site purely to check something I couldn't access as an anonymous user.
May I bring your attention to the Legal Disclaimer on my site item 2 states
2. Downloads and the contents of any downloadable packages (compressed archives) remain the sole and exclusive property of Code Authors. You may download packages for your personal use only and hereby agree to indemnify Code Authors against loss of earnings by re-distributing materials.
Please ensure you remove my software you are re-distributing. If you are in doubt as to which software I am refering to, please email for a list.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic