Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Cache Lite Admin Module
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:22 am Reply with quote

I am finding that the auto refresh of a block's cache does not appear to work. I am using the latest version of CacheLite (1.7.2 when I pulled it down). I can go to the admin module and do "refresh all" or refresh individual ones, but they are not occurring per the time-table that is set up.

I have screen prints to show this behaviour, but do not wish to share them in a public forum. I can send them if you like.

Since the scripts are encoded, I have no way of knowing how to fix or how to debug if I have done something wrong. Since it is happening with every block that I have setup to use this and the edits are rather simple to make, I am thinking that something may have changed in CacheLite that the admin/modules/rpscachelite/common.php script is not handling properly now with the newer version(s) of CacheLite.

montego

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:09 am Reply with quote

<bump>

sexycoder
Spammer and overall low life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quote

There is a new version Montego. I read all files from the Raven's addon and finally I understood where to put Lite.php but I am not so clear yet how to set this addon properly. I am really lost. I never used this kind of tool in php. I wish to see your print. When I do the refresh nothing happens. Can tell me if I have to do this changes to all blocks I have

Code:
To make this cacheable using my admin script, change it to this.

//------------------- Block -------------------//
<?
if (eregi("$blockfile",$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) {
    Header("Location: index.php");
    die();
}
require("admin/modules/rpscachelite/common.php");
if (!$isCached) {
   // phpcode
   $content = "Hello World";
   // phpcode
   if ($cache) $objCache->save($content);
}
?>
//------------------- Block -------------------//

montego

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quote

Long since trashed I am afraid. Lost my Windows PC about 14 months back and switched to Ubuntu... never been happier. Sorry, cannot help you. Lost interest in it years back but of no fault of anyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Cache Lite Admin Module

View next topic
View previous topic