Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
dark-dude
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:09 pm Reply with quote

I need a theme for a football teams site Thier colors are maroon and grey. Anyone that could help me here I would greatly appreciate it. If its really kewl I would donate to the cause. I am using PHP-Nuke 6.9 from Raven with all the fixes...so theme would have to be done for the forums and all.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
msimonds
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:56 pm Reply with quote

I have one that is sports style. It has a flash intro that we would have to modify to change to yours. You would have to join my site and set the theme to "sportsrant". If you like that then I will give it to you!!

Mike [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dark-dude

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:15 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
msimonds
I have one that is sports style. It has a flash intro that we would have to modify to change to yours. You would have to join my site and set the theme to "sportsrant". If you like that then I will give it to you!!

Mike [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

That URL is not up or is dead Sad

msimonds

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:25 pm Reply with quote

it is dead for a day, had a problem with a member spamming and my site was turned off by godaddy.com. it has been corrected and should propergate within a day, try back then!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic