Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
Meoff
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quote

I've just installed v2.30.01 on a site, and everything seems to be OK.

The site is going to be for real estate / rentals, and I need a classifieds module for listings.

I've tried installing NukeC 3.0 and ZClassifieds, and neither of them will run. I get a plain blank white screen when trying to access either module or their admin.

I've noticed in the Modules Administration that all of the default modules have "none" in the Group column, but both of the classifieds modules have no assignment- the Group is empty in the line entries for these modules.

Could this be the reason the modules aren't working? Is there any way to resolve and assign these modules a "none" group?

Alternatively, can anyone suggest a better / more compatible classifieds module? I'm not above paying for one if it is good!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Rgds,

Meoff

RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quote

http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/posts16627-highlight-dbi.html
http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/faq-7-.html#71

I personally would use Noah's Classifieds and link to it from my site.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quote

Much obliged. I tried searching for an answer, but couldn't find it. Appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

djrino
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quote

I have the same problem

and need to run NukeC30 on RavenNuke engine

any help please

Meoff

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quote

djrino wrote:
I have the same problem

The links posted above in Nuken's post - about modifying a setting in the mainfile.php are the magic bullet to get NukeC working!

djrino

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quote

i have uncommet the 2 lines but is the same situation the NukeC not work

can you help?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quote

Un commenting those lines should only be done as a temporary measure. As support for $dbi was removed because of security issues.

@djrino - you will have to be more specific than "not work". Have you turned error reporting on in config.php or the database logger in rnconfig (more details can be found in the HowToInstall files and built in module).
With these turned on, what errors, if any, do you see?

nuken

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quote

I have a beta release of NukeC for download. It has been converted to work with RavenNuke(tm). It still has a few issues. The biggest one is that images will not upload. I believe this is due to register globals being turned off in php. The uploads will need to be fixed in future releases. As a workaround, I integrated the nukeWYSIWYG editor into it so images can be used. Security issues are known to exist in NukeC. Some have been addressed, but I am sure others are there. Use at your own risk and make sure NukeSentinel is configured correctly for your site. Get it here [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

djrino

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quote

@Guardian2003 i'm not a programer and i have no idea how to make this... but apreciate so much your help..

@Nuken.... many many tnx for this, i try it..
Nukec is a good mod i apreciate so much our job, and i understant totally the time needed to make this work..

nuken

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote

I found a couple more $dbi that I had missed. It is updated now. I honestly think I will pursue bridging another classifieds system for RN instead of this one. I would take more work to update NukeC than it would to modify Noahs Classifieds or some other system. If you have problems with NukeC, I will try to help. Hopefully I will have a replacement in a few months.

djrino

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quote

@nuken i have tested here and seems to be workink fine..and no for the upload image from the pc..

i'm not tested 100% yet

the price is not working too, when clik on it there is no configuration possibilites

i dont understand,, do you have upgraded the mod now.. i need to download again?

Alot of tnx man.. many many tnx for this help

nuken

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quote

The price seems to work fine on my test site. If you downloaded it today, it should be the most up to date. What kind of configuration are you trying to do with the price?

djrino

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote

HI
sorry man i have not seen the field price on post ads page..

but if i want to change money and on the admin side i click on prices i'm not able to set other value like Euro

TNX

nuken

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Try this updated file and see if it works. FILE DOWNLOAD

djrino

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quote

no man, when i click on currency i'm not able to set my custom currency. i neet to create PB Br reais...but have see it on the dropdown menu when post..

Tnx for your time

nuken

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quote

Right. That updated file should allow you to add a new currency. It is only one file, the admin/modules/NukeC30/nukec.php file had an issue.

djrino

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quote

Hi
yes now the currency is working well..

many tnx

nuken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quote

Did a little security clean up on nukeC. The SQL injection vulnerabilities were blocked by mod_security on my server. I then tested them on xampp without mod_security and NukeSentinel caught it. I disabled NukeSentinel and the fix stopped it. I am not claiming it is exploit free, but it is better than it was. It still needs work but seems to function well except for image upload which I will probably completely remove and replace with link to image option. Users can link to images with nukeWYSIWYG editor.

nuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quote

I have another release of NukeC coming out in a few days. It is XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant, much cleaner and Firefox friendly. This release has been patched for all known security issues. As soon I finish testing it, it will be available for download on my site.

Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quote

Sweet Thank You! This is MUCH needed!

Dawg

djrino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quote

nuken
alot of tnx for your help about this..
i have no word to tell that..

Tnx man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic