Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:05 am Reply with quote

I use the same image for all articles, whether they're news or editorials, I've renamed my image phpnuke.gif as it was easier at the time, being new to nuke then.

I want to use a different gif for news articles, and I've uploaded news.gif to /public_html/nuke/html/images/topics

however, how do I get this image to show in news articles?

I know it's a pretty dumb question but sometimes the simplest things can fox you.

Thanks.

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:44 am Reply with quote

The icons are assigned to Topic categories so you will have to either edit the Topic and assign the new icon or create one and assign the icon then.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:53 am Reply with quote

Muffin wrote:
I use the same image for all articles, whether they're news or editorials, I've renamed my image phpnuke.gif as it was easier at the time, being new to nuke then.

I want to use a different gif for news articles, and I've uploaded news.gif to /public_html/nuke/html/images/topics

however, how do I get this image to show in news articles?

I know it's a pretty dumb question but sometimes the simplest things can fox you.

Thanks.
First you have to make the gif known to the system. FTP the image to images/topics. Then in nuke Admin, select Topics. Add the new image or select the image you want to change and select a new gif.

Muffin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:12 pm Reply with quote

Thank you, didnt realise it was THAT simple lol

much appreciated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic