Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other
Audioslaved
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:04 am Reply with quote

Hello Raven and CS, how are you all, good I hope, hope you all remember me, CS I found an email from like Feb the other day you had written me at gt.audioslaved.com, I just responded, sorry I did not do so sooner. Raven, hope you and your family are well.

If I remember correctly, you two are my fathers/mentors of nuke, well you two and humpa, I owe you all a big thanks and another thanks for giving me confidence and interest in php in general to be doing the things I am today (sessions based admin/user management for nuke, GT-NExtGEn). Just thought I would stop by and pay my respect! Smile Hope to see you all around.

-Bill (Audioslaved)

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:45 am Reply with quote

Bill,

I was wondering what had happened to you Wink You had several messages here (from me), and honestly Laughing I cleaned them out of my OUTBOX on Monday of this week! Oh well ..... Glad to see you alive and kicking!!

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quote

Hiyas Bill, got your email and tried to reply but all attempts were bounced back to me regardless of the email address i used.

Audioslaved

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:01 pm Reply with quote

you can send an email to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] if you want to reply, why oh why does everyone always get bounced back messages Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other

View next topic
View previous topic