Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> MySQL
bugsTHoR
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quote

i need to know how to fix my databse table with

modules/Forums/admin/index.php

at the bottom left under User Admin if i click and change the user permission of our Forum admin from Administrator back to User in the top drop down box i get this Error back

i looked at the file admin_ug_auth and then i have looked at the tables involved on my phpmyadmin database and i seem to have a miss match.

i tried looking for previous solutions with your great search god, suzzan mention phpmyadmin optamize_table , repair_table, check_tables and it came back with ok out put.

any ideas how i can make the tables invovled where they match properly again. i tried using Gaurdians table compare and file compare but i dont know it well enough to get the solution i want.

Clanthemes.com are great (free advertisements for now until i get to 20,000 posts LoL) 
Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quote

Search for "Could not obtain moderator status" on the forums and possibly fixgroup script.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
bugsTHoR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quote

tried the groupfix.php from nukcops.com
here [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

and the raven version
admin_ug_auth.php in the download section

it says i cannot go directly to the page how do i fix that please

bugsTHoR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quote

ok got it found the answer here [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

here is what it looks like when it works xD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> MySQL

View next topic
View previous topic