Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
ominae
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quote

Hi there

i need some help with the Donations block first.
i downloaded it followed the instructions and installed it the problem i am having is that no donations are showing up when made. i set it up for hte WoW guilds TS server as that is what i am doing i have double checked everything an it all seems to be where it should be but i am at a loss.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] is the site llink

second lot of help i would like Smile
i installed a TS block on my site it is a nice simple one no bells or whistles on it the only problem i have with it is they guy who first made it used the scrolin forum block from php nuke as the templates so the TS now scolls an i carnt get rid of it any one willing to look see an let me know how to Smile ..

and for any one els that would like the block here it is Smile

TS Block

many thanx for any help given Smile

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quote

The donations block is for Paypal, so why would you pointing it to the WoW Guilds TS Server? Confused

ominae

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quote

looooool

talk about miss reading Razz the ts block is a sepreat thing

the donations block is to take donations for the TS server we set up in for the guild

the donation block is not registering the donations made with it

jakec

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quote

Ah OK, thanks for clarifying. Wink

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quote

Regarding the donations block, please search here for IPN. Pretty sure you have a setup issue. This has been addressed quite a few times, so am thinking you will find your answer.

Not sure on the TS Server scroll block. I looked at it briefly and its not just removing a marquee tag. This has an embedded scrolling JS script from Dynamic Drive. Unfortunately I don't have time to dig into it to give adequate instructions to remove.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quote

The Donation module and Donation block will not work with RavenNuke (tm) unless you have modified the code to remove it's dependency on the old database abstraction layer or you are using my commercial version which is already fixed.
I believe Raven is making a free version that will work with RN so you could always wait for that if you don't think you can fix the version you are using.

ominae

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Regarding the donations block, please search here for IPN. Pretty sure you have a setup issue. This has been addressed quite a few times, so am thinking you will find your answer.

thanx montego i ran the search found a solution but still no luck Razz seems i am doomed Razz

@Guardian2003, i got the version that is in this sites download list

so i dunno what one it is but i asume it is a version that works with raven nuke as it is in the download list of ravens site :S

but i carnt realy wait for a new version as i need it atm Razz or ppl canrt donate an see what is there for the guild TS server...

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quote

Those are old version I'm afraid, as you can see by the date in the download. Raven is creating a new version NT2.0 which will be free but if you need it now, if you are comfortable editing PHP files there are is some advice in the Modifying Modules forum I think.
As I mentioned in my last post, I have a fixed version but it is commercial, so it would cost you $5. I would love to give it away free but I have to pay for my time, bandwidth etc somehow - sorry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic