Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.3 RN Issues
blith
Client

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quote

Hello, I have upgraded from the last version of RN and my homepage is the background color of my original theme but nothing else shows up. Thanks!

Okay I turned on errors and it is an issue with the theme I was using prior to upgrade. How can I change my theme? Thank you.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quote

This should help Wink
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

blith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Raven, I did try that and changed the field to all sorts of theme names. I used DeepBlue, RavenIce, etc.... nothing worked. But what I finally did was renamed the folder of the theme I was using and it reverted back to DeepBlue. Additionally, after changing the default theme field in nuke_config, I cleared out all cookies, that did not even help... as I said what did work was renaming the theme that was causing the issue and the installation reverted to DeepBlue. Thanks for a wonderful release. I will be dontaing next payday!

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quote

You might have been renaming the wrong field. If you are using a custom theme then you need to change the theme field in your nuke_users table for the user record. Just changing the Default_Theme field in your config table is not always enough.

And renaming the folder usually will work unless you don't have a default theme. Then you're still out of luck Laughing. In any event, you're ready to rock-n-roll!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.3 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic