Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.6.x
shu8man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quote

Alright, phpnuke 8.1 patched to 3.5 and I go to activate the cgiauth and when I do it asks for my login and won't accept any name or password...I've checkt eh make sure I have all the chmod set right, and I have the proper paths to the files I think...What am I missing?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote

I am not certain NS works with v8.1 as I don't use it nor have I even loaded it. But, if you follow the steps in the RavenNuke(tm) Installation Manual it does work, assuming you have installed NS correctly and made the core file edits as instructed. BTW, RavenNuke(tm), comes with NukeSentinel(tm) pre-installed Wink

View the NukeSentinel(tm) installation notes that come with RavenNuke(tm).

shu8man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Yeah but I'm poor...thanks, I'll check out everything and see what I missed. Chances are if something's not working I just screwed something up!

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quote

shu8man wrote:
Yeah but I'm poor...thanks, I'll check out everything and see what I missed. Chances are if something's not working I just screwed something up!

??? - RavenNuke(tm) is GPL and Free Smile

shu8man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quote

well I'll check it out then...I just spent all night, literally, deleting my old site, putting in 8.1, inserting all my user tables and forum posts and whatnot to the new db (that took FOREVER!), patches, all my old mods and decided to go with nukesentinel for security...I was actually awake for 26 hours...Thing is, I'm alright with this stuff, but I learn as I go. So I'm sure there are easier ways to do what I did, I just have no clue!

shu8man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quote

Haha, what did I say, I probably missed some stupid little thing...guess what I didn't do? I didn't click the little "Build .staccess" file thingie before I tried to log in...I swear, my job is so detail oriented but once I'm home on my own, I just don't seem to pay attention to anything!

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quote

killing me

shu8man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quote

shu8man wrote:
Chances are if something's not working I just screwed something up!

Well, in that respect I look like a genius! haha!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.6.x

View next topic
View previous topic