Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
wrecit
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quote

I finaly found a copy of Nuke Leagues and it looks like it will work for keeping racing stats. The problem is that it needs a plug in created to funtion exactly how I want it.

Now for the problem I don't have the time or knolage to do the plug in. Is there anyone out there that either has programming experience with League or is willing to give it a shot?

Willing to pay up for this and will put your logo on my racing kart for the season (Not realy a big deal but you can brag that your logo is on a race car Wink)

I have the file in a compression to send to you and also have it set up on a test site. Would prefer to have the person that takes the job willing to discuss the project on the phone with me so that we can go thru the requirements while looking at my test site. (Gee I am being kind of bossy lol)

sting
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quote

I would be willing to take a look at it. Phone is not an issue. . . Ha.

PM me what you are looking for.

-sting

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quote

When would be the best time for us to discuss the project? Will send a basic and probably very criptic (lol) wish list via PM here.

Thanks in advance for the help.

sting

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quote

Anytime is good for me - once you send the PM with your contact Info and general time zone, I can give you a call.

-sting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic