Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
dirtyrat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quote

I logged into the site properly and got to my Your Account page. I could click on the link for Your Info and go to my profile just fine. Then, I clicked on Home using the top menu. I got to the Home page but, I was no longer logged in.

I made various attemtps to use Home and Your Account from various pages (Forums, Home page, ect.) only to have the same result -> logged out. Also, when I attempted to log in either by the Home page or using the Login link at the top of the page, I was always asked to enter the exact same Security Code each time. Actually, it was one code whenever I selected the link at the top and a different code via the Home page but, the same one would be repeated when using the same method.

The end result is that once I get to the Forums, I cannot navigate away from the forums without having to log in again.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quote

Sounds like a cache issue. Empty your cache and try again.

Also what version are you using? The latest version is 2.20.01 and you have posted in the forum for 2.02.02?

dirtyrat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quote

It's not a cache issue. It happened on two different PC's. Also, this problem is on this site here. I couldn't find another appropriate area to post my problem.

Duh, and I was looking at the Home page to determine which version this site was using and I looked at the User Info block (Site Info v2.2.2) to inadvertently get here. My mistake.

jakec

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quote

There was a problem a few days ago, but it should all be fixed now. See here: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

If you are still having a problem please let us know.

dirtyrat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quote

This happened today, when I posted. Now, everything seems to be fine.

jakec

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quote

It can also happen if you are accessing via a LAN, such as work, or a school. Sometimes they cache the pages at the server level, but I am glad it is working for you now. If you experience any further problems please do not hesitate to let us know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic