Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
wrecit
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quote

O.k. guys things are going great at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Everyone loves the work "I" have done lol. Thanks to everyone that has helped me get to this point.

I have my first advertiser interested in advertising on my site. It is a racing graphics shop. one problem they have is they don't have a web store. Is there a php store that you guys can sugest that I can plug into my site that will be easy to install and will not leave me open to all kinds of security risks?

thanks in advance for your help.

Eric

P.S. Raven I still owe you a donation. It will be on its way this weekend hopefuly.

spiders
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quote

Hi,
my favorite Shop for Nuke is OSC2Nuke from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

greetz
Spiders

wrecit

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quote

ok melt down alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I installed OSC2Nuke and everything looks good. Then one of my admins IM'ed me saying they can't log into the admin panel.

So I check Sentinal and all looks fine. I go to edit admin and reset her password and I get an error message.

I then go to another puter in my house and try to log into admin using her password. Sentinal lets me pass but when I log into the nuke log in for admin it loops back to the log in screen again.

I am assuming that this is happening because of a conflict between OSC2Nuke and Nuke Raven.

Is this an easy fix? is this a usual issue? am I providing enough info? If not what else do you need to diagnose?

HELP!!!!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quote

wrecit, I see that you have posted this over in their forums. That is exactly what I was going to suggest that you do... Wink

wrecit

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quote

I think I am starting to think in PHP a little better lol.

Thinking out loud here tell me if this sounds way off. This issue happened right after I uploaded the store program and ran the installer.

It had me edit a line of the mainfile.php. I went back and changed the line of mainfile.php back to raven origonal. Issue is still there.

That says that it is a SQL issue right?

So that would mean that the admin sql for the store and the admin sql for Raven are in conflict. Now Sql scares the heck out of me. I don't like messing with things I can break lol.

Not sure what I am looking for but will take a look at it.

So is my thinking off base?

Montego I figured send the question on both sides of the programing and I should get the answer somewhere in the middle Wink

dad7732
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quote

FWIW: I have the same exact problem but a hint may be that you can log in ONE time as USER or ADMIN and after that neither can log in. My thinking is the db as well. But .. let's see what happens with your post in the OSC2NUKE forum rather than belaboring the point here. When a solution is found I'm sure there are folks here that would like to know ...

Cheers, Jay

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quote

If you are selling digital goods rather than physical goods, I would go with Digital Shop from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

wrecit

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quote

the shop will be selling graphics for vehicles so that will not be an option.

I just found out that this problem is effecting not only my admins but my members also.

from looking at the OSC2 site it looks like the program is working well with other versions of nuke (evo, ect) So I am assuming that the issue is with the minor tweeks to the security with Raven clashing with the OSC2 admin.

Question since this is an actual programming issue diffrent from the origonal post should I create a new topic for more input???

This is driving me nuts!!! I just know that it is somthing simple but I am just to dumb to see it.

dad7732

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quote

Disable gfx check in config.php works. Login works for user and admin. NOT GOOD !! But it works. We'll have to figure this one out to get the gfx check back enabled and the logins to work.

Cheers, Jay

dad7732

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quote

Without going into any details to further spam this thread, OSC2NUKE doesn't work with RN or Nuke 8.0 ... period, end of story.

Cheers, Jay

montego

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quote

If osc2nuke is overwriting RavenNuke files, then that is definitely bad (which is what I am thinking is happening with the captcha). You may have to customize your RavenNuke files to incorporate whatever "hooks" they have into it to get this to work but leave the core RN code as it is.

spiders, you recommended this module. Can you shed any light on what version of nuke you are running this on?

spiders

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quote

Hi montego,
osc2nuke runs for me to nuke evolution 2.0.5 and ciroxx (7.6 phpnuke based with patch 3.5 and nuke sentinel 2.5.16)

CiroxX >> [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

greetz
Spiders

wrecit

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quote

That would explain the issues. Sorry not an Evo fan due to the programming holes.

I uninstalled and everything is back to normal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic