Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quote

Hello, After upgrading to the latest Raven Nuke; my Scrolling block isn't showing the banned Ips. The block shows up fine. Can anyone tell me where the communication break mybe. I have tried to re-install the block with no luck.

I am running 2.5.17 on www.mgcclan.com

Thanks for any help

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quote

Are you running any other scrolling blocks on your page or blocks with javascript?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quote

mgc_painkiller - it is not necessary to post the same question in multiple forums. Wink
@ gremmie - yes he has several and I suggested he try disabling the others to see what happened in one of his other posts Smile

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quote

Sorry. for the multiple post. After I had found this topic I thought I would get more help on this issue.

I will go try and test the disabling of the other scrolling blocks. These have always worked with it in the past. It just did stop after the update of the RavenNuke this past weekend.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I have all disabled but the NS Scrolling block with no change. It still isn't scrolling any of the 36 blocked IPs. I checked my database and the ips are still listed. As well in the NS Admin panel. What else you got for me? Smile

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quote

What browser is it broken in? Any errors in your browser's error console?

Have you tried it on a stock theme? (Just trying to rule out javascript from your theme).

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quote

Hi Gremmie,

I have tested the stock DeepBlue theme. Its the only one I left in the themes to save Space on my server.

I am using Explorer Version 7.0.5730.13. As far as I know there isn't any errors.

I also just tested it on my work pc with is still running 6.0

So I'm not thinking it is a browsr issue. But, what do I know. I'm just a amature at this PHP still .Smile

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quote

You didn't say what the results of your tests where, but I'll assume it doesn't work on Deep Blue and in IE7/6. Did you try it in Firefox?

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quote

LOL, Man I must be getting burned out on this. Sorry about that. But, Yes your right. It didnt work with DeepBlue. And I have not tested it on FireFox. I am on my Work laptop and I can't download Firefox to this PC. I will have to wait to get on my own and try it. Inless someone else out there has and sees it working or not before I can test it.

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quote

Well I don't use that block myself, but I would be surprised if it didn't work on the latest RN. But I will try it out at home myself and see what it does for me.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I tried it in Fire Fox and it isn't working with it either. I do know that it works with the lastest RN. I am using it on My other site at www.aaphelicam.com. Only this was a freash install instead of the upgrade. The upgrade on the mgcclan.com was a RN version as well. So I'm not sure. I don't really care if I use the block as much as I just would feel better if the NS is working the way it should. We have been attacked alot as of late to try and get into our forums database.

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quote

Well, I think you know this, but I'm not sure from your previous post, but the block doesn't *do* anything but display blocked IP's. It isn't providing the protection.

I just did a view source on your site. There isn't anything in the marquee tag contents. Are you sure you have banned IP addresses in the database table? Perhaps there is a problem with a table.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quote

Yah, I checked the NS Admin and the Database file and both are showing the same 36 blocked IPs. I guess I could write them down and drop the Table and re-install NS as a freash in-stall to see if that fixes it. Just didnt want to have to enter in all the IPs again. Really be upset if this dosnt fix it. lol

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I activated the DB error log in RN Config File. This is the message it is giving me.
Code:
April 30, 2008, 4:27 pm 1146 : Table 'mgcclanc_Donations.nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips' doesn't exist

SQL was: SELECT `ip_addr`, `reason` FROM `nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips` ORDER BY `date` DESC LIMIT 20
 remote addr: 67.96.185.160
Am I correct in thinking NS is trying to talk to the wrong database and if so which file has this information in it?

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quote

You don't have to re-enter the IP's again. Just export them from phpMyAdmin and reimport them when it is re-installed.

But yeah, that looks weird. It looks like it is trying to get the table out of what I presume is your donations database? Are your settings in config.php correct for your database?

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quote

I just did a test and copied the database table to the donations one and the scrolling block is reading them now. So, this narrows it down to it looking at the wrong dataase for the blocked Ips. As far as I know the config file is setup right because the rest of the site wouldn't be working if it wasn't. There has to be a NS config somewhere that some how got the wrong DB information during the install.

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quote

There is no NS config. It uses the database details in config.php just like all the other modules. Check your config.php.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quote

lol, I did about 20 times now. It has the right DB listed for the rest of the site. The Donations one is use for it only. The donations DB isnt even listed in there as it has its on Config files in the module to run it. Other then finding out that the NS side blocks are talking to the wrong DB some how I am lost on this one now.

Is NukeScripts the creater of this and if so how do I get support on the site? There are no forums as far as I can see.

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quote

This site provides forums support for NukeSentinel. I think someone is going to have to poke around on your site and look at some settings to resolve this.

You said you upgraded this site. Did you totally obliterate the old site or did you just copy over the old files?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quote

I just went to you site with latest FF, IE, Opera and Safari and I see no issues. Your block is scrolling just fine... Confused Question

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
I just went to you site with latest FF, IE, Opera and Safari and I see no issues. Your block is scrolling just fine... Confused Question

HI Montego,

You would have to read a few post up to get the full update. Long story short I found that the NS side blocks are looking for the wrong data base. They are trying to use my Donations database for the blocked ips. So when I copied the table to my Donations DB they started scrolling the IPs and now im trying to find out why they are reading from the wrong DB when the rest of NS is reading from the right one.

Gremmie

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quote

mgc_painkiller, the NS blocks just don't decide to use a different database. They use the same $db object that all other blocks and modules do which is built from information in config.php.

(To caveat what I said: Some really old or poorly coded blocks sometimes don't use the $db database variable and make mysql_* calls directly. But the NS blocks don't do this.)

As I said, I think someone is going to have to inspect your system to debug this further. What other tables do you have in your donations database?

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quote

Gremmie wrote:
mgc_painkiller, the NS blocks just don't decide to use a different database. They use the same $db object that all other blocks and modules do which is built from information in config.php.

(To caveat what I said: Some really old or poorly coded blocks sometimes don't use the $db database variable and make mysql_* calls directly. But the NS blocks don't do this.)

Gremmie I know what you have been saying and I'm not mis-understanding you. I am just stateing what it is doing and my test of putting the Blocked IPs table in the Donations DB proves that NS is looking at two different DBs somewhere.

Here is the coding for my current Config file
Code:
<?php

//#####################################################################
// PHP-NUKE: Advanced Content Management System
// ============================================
//
// Copyright (c) 2002 by Francisco Burzi (fbc@mandrakesoft.com)
// http://phpnuke.org
//
// This module is to configure the main options for your site
//
// This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License.
if (stristr(htmlentities($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), 'config.php')) {
    Header('Location: index.php');
    die();
}
// Database & System Config
//
// dbhost:       SQL Database Hostname
// dbuname:      SQL Username
// dbpass:       SQL Password
// dbname:       SQL Database Name
// $prefix:      Your Database table's prefix
// $user_prefix: Your Users' Database table's prefix (To share it)
// $dbtype:      Your Database Server type. Supported servers are:
//               MySQL, mysql4, postgres, mssql, oracle, msaccess,
//               db2 and mssql-odbc
//               Be sure to write it exactly as above, case SeNsItIvE!
// $sitekey:    Security Key. CHANGE it to whatever you want, as long
//               as you want. Just don't use quotes.
// $gfx_chk:    Set the graphic security code on every login screen,
//      You need to have GD extension installed:
//      0: No check
//      1: Administrators login only
//      2: Users login only
//      3: New users registration only
//      4: Both, users login and new users registration only
//      5: Administrators and users login only
//      6: Administrators and new users registration only
//      7: Everywhere on all login options (Admins and Users)
//      NOTE: If you aren't sure set this value to 0
// $subscription_url: If you manage subscriptions on your site, you
//                    must write here the url of the subscription
//                    information/renewal page. This will send by
//                    email if set.
// $admin_file: Administration panel filename. "admin" by default for
//         "admin.php". To improve security please rename the file
//              "admin.php" and change the $admin_file value to the
//              new filename (without the extension .php)
// $tipath:          Path to where the topic images are stored.
// $display_errors:  Debug control to see PHP generated errors.
//                   false: Don't show errors
//                   true: See all errors ( No notices )
//
$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "********";<==left out my data
$dbpass = "******";<==left out my data
$dbname = "mgcclanc_mgc1killer2";
$prefix = "nuke";
$user_prefix = "nuke";
$dbtype = "MySQL";
$sitekey = "***********************";<==left out my data
$gfx_chk = 7;
$subscription_url = "";
$admin_file = "admin";
$tipath = "images/topics/";
$display_errors = false;  //This should only be used (set to "true") when testing locally and not in a production environment
/*********************************************************************/
/* You have finished configuring the Database settings. Now you can  */
/* change all you want in the Administration Section. To enter, just */
/* point your web browser to http://yourdomain.com/admin.php         */
/*                                                                   */
/* Remember to go to Settings section where you can configure your   */
/* new site. In that menu you can change all you need to change.     */
/*                                                                   */
/* Congratulations! now you have an automated news portal!           */
/* Thanks for choosing PHP-Nuke: The Future of the Web               */
// DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING
$reasons = array('As Is','Offtopic','Flamebait','Troll','Redundant','Insightful','Interesting','Informative','Funny','Overrated','Underrated');
$badreasons = 4;
$AllowableHTML = array('b'=>1,'i'=>1,'u'=>1,'div'=>2,'a'=>2,'em'=>1,'br'=>1,'strong'=>1,'blockquote'=>1,'tt'=>1,'li'=>1,'ol'=>1,'ul'=>1);
$CensorList = array('f***','cunt','f***er','f***ing','pussy','cock','c0ck','cum','twat','clit','bitch','fuk','fuking','motherfucker');
// Nuke Patched 3.2 (modified by the RavenNuke Team)
// Further enhanced by Raven at http://ravenphpscripts.com

/* The configuration options for RavenNuke(tm) have been moved to a  */
/* separate file here:                                               */
require_once('rnconfig.php');
?>

Here is my current RN_Config
Code:

rnconfig.php
PHP script text
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?php
/**
Written and solely owned by Raven Web Services, LLC
Not for distribution other than by Raven Web Services, LLC
Copyright 2005-2008
**/
if (stristr(htmlentities($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), 'rnconfig.php')) {
    Header('Location: index.php');
    die();
}
//
// Version define added by montego - can be used by scripts to identify RN CMS and version
// Do not change this for your site as it might mess up future features and add-ons
define('RAVENNUKE_VERSION', '022001');

//Inspired by phoenix-cms at website-portals.net
//Enhanced by Raven at ravenphpscripts.com
if (!defined('NUKE_BASE_FOLDER')) {
    $path_parts = pathinfo($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);
    define('NUKE_BASE_FOLDER', str_replace('\\/', '/', $path_parts['dirname'].'/')); //montego - modified slightly to work on some windows platforms
}
//Absolute Nuke directory
if (!defined('NUKE_BASE_DIR')) define('NUKE_BASE_DIR', dirname(__FILE__) . '/');
//Absolute Nuke directory + includes
if (!defined('NUKE_BLOCKS_DIR')) define('NUKE_BLOCKS_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'blocks/');
if (!defined('NUKE_IMAGES_DIR')) define('NUKE_IMAGES_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'images/');
if (!defined('NUKE_INCLUDE_DIR')) define('NUKE_INCLUDE_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'includes/');
if (!defined('NUKE_LANGUAGE_DIR')) define('NUKE_LANGUAGE_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'language/');
if (!defined('NUKE_MODULES_DIR')) define('NUKE_MODULES_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'modules/');
if (!defined('NUKE_THEMES_DIR')) define('NUKE_THEMES_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'themes/');
if (!defined('NUKE_ADMIN_DIR')) define('NUKE_ADMIN_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'admin/');
if (!defined('NUKE_CLASSES_DIR')) define('NUKE_CLASSES_DIR', NUKE_BASE_DIR . 'classes/');
if (!defined('NUKE_ADMIN_MODULE_DIR')) define('NUKE_ADMIN_MODULE_DIR', NUKE_ADMIN_DIR . 'modules/');
if (!defined('NUKE_FORUMS_DIR')) define('NUKE_FORUMS_DIR', (defined('IN_ADMIN') ? './../' : 'modules/Forums/'));

/*********************************************************************************
* PHP Error Reporting Levels:
* Mainly used in mainfile.php and is directly related
* to the $display_errors setting in the main config.php file.  If $display_errors
* is set to "true" then this setting will be used by PHP.  Otherwise it will be
* ignored.  Below are the possible settings:
* Value   Constant                          Description
* ------  --------------------------------  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1       E_ERROR (integer)                 Fatal run-time errors. These indicate errors that can not be recovered from,
*                                             such as a memory allocation problem.  Execution of the script is halted.
* 2       E_WARNING (integer)               Run-time warnings (non-fatal errors). Execution of the script is not halted.
* 4       E_PARSE (integer)                 Compile-time parse errors. Parse errors should only be generated by the parser.
* 8       E_NOTICE (integer)                Run-time notices. Indicate that the script encountered something that could
*                                             indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script.
* 16      E_CORE_ERROR (integer)            Fatal errors that occur during PHP's initial startup. This is like an E_ERROR,
*                                             except it is generated by the core of PHP. (Since PHP 4.)
* 32      E_CORE_WARNING (integer)          Warnings (non-fatal errors) that occur during PHP's initial startup. This is like
*                                             an E_WARNING, except it is generated by the core of PHP.  (Since PHP 4.)
* 64      E_COMPILE_ERROR (integer)         Fatal compile-time errors. This is like an E_ERROR, except it is generated by the
*                                             Zend Scripting Engine.  (Since PHP 4.)
* 128     E_COMPILE_WARNING (integer)       Compile-time warnings (non-fatal errors).  This is like an E_WARNING, except it is
*                                             generated by the Zend Scripting Engine.  (Since PHP 4.)
* 256     E_USER_ERROR (integer)            User-generated error message. This is like an E_ERROR, except it is generated in
*                                             PHP code by using the PHP function trigger_error().  (Since PHP 4.)
* 512     E_USER_WARNING (integer)          User-generated warning message. This is like an E_WARNING, except it is generated
*                                             in PHP code by using the PHP function trigger_error().  (Since PHP 4.)
* 1024    E_USER_NOTICE (integer)           User-generated notice message. This is like an E_NOTICE, except it is generated in
*                                             PHP code by using the PHP function trigger_error().  (Since PHP 4.)
* 2048    E_STRICT (integer)                Run-time notices. Enable to have PHP suggest changes to your code which will ensure
*                                             the best interoperability and forward compatibility of your code.  (Since PHP 5.)
* 4096    E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR (integer)     Catchable fatal error. It indicates that a probably dangerous error occured, but did
*                                             not leave the Engine in an unstable state. If the error is not caught by a user
*                                             defined handle (see also set_error_handler()), the application aborts as it was
*                                             an E_ERROR.  (Since PHP 5.2.)
* 8191    E_ALL (integer)                   All errors and warnings, as supported, except of level E_STRICT in PHP < 6.
*                                             6143 in PHP 5.2 and 2047 previously
*********************************************************************************/
$error_reporting = E_ALL^E_NOTICE; // This is the default and means: All errors except Notices

/*********************************************************************************
* SQL Logging to Text Log File:
* Calls through db/mysql.php only are logged.
* loglevel = 0 -> no logging (default setting)
* loglevel = 1 -> logs sql errors (with associated IP address) only
* loglevel = 2 -> logs ALL sql query statements and errors and is intended for
*                 development testing purposes only as the log file can grow
*                 rather quickly!
* set up a dblog file in your /rnlogs directory with privileges of 666 to use this
*********************************************************************************/
$loglevel = 0;

* Visual Captcha Configuration for Modules (to help prevent spam):
* You need to have GD extension installed:
*   0 = No Security Code
*   1 = Require Code for Anonymous ONLY
*   2 = Require Code for Registered ONLY
*   3 = Require Code for BOTH Anonymous and Registered
* NOTE: If the module name is present (defined here), then it means that module has
* had the new visual captcha applied to it and is controlled by setting the code
* value based on the above values.
**********************************************************************************/
$modGFXChk = array(
    'Downloads' => 3,
    'Feedback' => 3,
    'News' => 3,
    'Recommend_Us' => 3,
    'Reviews' => 3,
    'Submit_News' => 3,
    'Surveys' => 3,
    'Web_Links' => 3
);

* nukeWYSIWYG Copyright (c) 2005 Kevin Guske            http://nukeseo.com
* img tag update by Nopsych November 2006               http://www.nopsych.it
* kses developed by Ulf Harnhammar                      http://kses.sf.net
* kses enhancement ideas contributed by sixonetonoffun  http://netflake.com
* FCKeditor by Frederico Caldeira Knabben               http://fckeditor.net
* Original FCKeditor for PHP-Nuke by H.Theisen          http://phpnuker.de
* Advanced Editor (nukeWYSIWYG) Configuration Options:
* The $advanced_editor setting controls whether or not nukeWYSIWYG(tm)
* will be used.  The site-level setting is below.  But adding a similar
* setting to the modules/xxxx/index.php allows the editor to be enabled
* or disabled at the module level.
* The $AllowableHTML array definitions will override/overlay the $AllowableHTML
* array definitions in the standard config.php file.  This is intentional and is
* required for correct operation of the Editor.
**********************************************************************************/
$advanced_editor = 1;  // 0=Editor is turned OFF, 1=Editor is turned ON
$AllowableHTML = array(
    'a' => array('href' => 1, 'target' => 1, 'title' => array('minlen' => 4, 'maxlen' => 120)),
    'b' => array(),
    'blockquote' => array(),
    'br' => array(),
    'center' => array(),
    'div' => array('align' => 1),
    'em' => array(),
    'font' => array('face' => 1, 'style' => 1, 'color' => 1, 'size' => array('minval' => 1, 'maxval' => 7)),
    'h1'=>array(),
    'h2'=>array(),
    'h3'=>array(),
    'h4'=>array(),
    'h5'=>array(),
    'h6'=>array(),
    'hr' => array(),
    'i' => array(),
    'img' => array('alt' => 1, 'src' => 1, 'hspace' => 1, 'vspace' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'height' => 1, 'border' => 1, 'align' => 1),
    'li' => array(),
    'ol' => array(),
    'p' => array('align' => 1),
    'pre' => array('align' => 1),
    'span' =>array('class' => 1, 'style' => array('font-family' => 1, 'color' => 1)),
    'strong' => array(),
    'strike'=>array(),
    'sub'=>array(),
    'sup'=>array(),
    'table' => array('align' => 1, 'border' => 1, 'cell' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'cellspacing' => 1, 'cellpadding' => 1),
    'td' => array('align' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'valign' => 1, 'height' => 1, 'rowspan' => 1, 'colspan' => 1 ),
    'tr' => array('align' => 1),
    'tt'=>array(),
    'u' => array(),
    'ul' => array(),
);

* NukeSentinel(tm) Configuration Options:
* $bypassNukeSentinelInvalidIPCheck: Debug control to bypass NukeSentinel(tm)
*                                    InvalidIP check when set to "true".  Leave
*                                    this "false" for production sites.
* $bypassInstallationFolderCheck:    Debug control to bypass RavenNuke(tm)
*                                    setup/runtime check when set to "true".  Leave
*                                    this "false" for production sites.
$bypassNukeSentinelInvalidIPCheck = false;  // This should only be used (set to "true") when testing locally and not in a production environment
$bypassInstallationFolderCheck    = false;  // This should only be used (set to "true") when testing locally and not in a production environment

* TegoNuke(tm) ShortLinks Configuration Options:
$tnsl_bUseShortLinks   = false;  // Setting this to "true" will cause RavenNuke(tm) to shorten the URLs in GoogleTap/GTNG fashion.
$tnsl_bAutoTapBlocks   = false;  // Setting this to "true" will cause RavenNuke(tm) to shorten the URLs automatically for block files.
$tnsl_bAutoTapLinks    = false;  // Setting this to "true" will cause RavenNuke(tm) to search for additional untapped links and attempt to shorten them - could slow down your site
$tnsl_bDebugShortLinks = false;  // Setting this to "true" will cause the ShortLinks function to display debugging information.

* Dynamic Titles Configuration Options:
$useDynamicTitles = false;  // Setting this to "true" will cause RavenNuke(tm) to create Dynamic Titles by module.

* Force username to lowercase only:
$forceLowerCaseUserName = false;  // Setting this to "true" will force new usernames to be lower case only.

* Turn on auto-activate (i.e., no registration activation emails are sent):
$autoActivateUsers = true;  // Setting this to "true" will auto-activate users.

* Turn on email/user drop down box in YA admin:
* This presents a list of users that you can select one from to edit or delete.
* Note that for sites with thousands of users one may want to consider keeping this
* off ("false").
$ya_dropdown = true;     // Setting this to "true" will turn on drop down box
$sortbyusername = true;  // Default sort order is by email address.  Set this to "true" to sort by username instead.

* For nukeFeeds - Some sites may use non-UTF-8 databases created with multi-byte
* languages. If you see strange characters when view a feed preview on the block,
* preview page or auto-discovery links, you may disable UTF-8 encoding by
* setting nf_CONVERTENCODING to false
define('nf_CONVERTENCODING', false);

* Pagination Control:
* Currently only implemented for the News module, but could possibly be added
* elsewhere in future releases.
$usePaginatorControl = false;  // Setting this to "true" turns on the pagination links
$cfgPaginatorControl = array( // Do NOT remove any of these options, just change the settings!
    'bShowPageOf'     => true,  // "true" = show Page n of NN, "false" = do not show
    'bShowTotalItems' => true,  // "true" = show out of total items, "false" = do not show
    'bShowJumpTo'     => true,  // "true" = show Jump to page, "false" = do not show
    'iJumpType'       => 1,     // 0 = user enters page number and clicks a GO button, 1 = shows a drop down of page numbers to jump to automatically.
    'bNoFollow'       => true,  // "true" = will add rel="nofollow" to the links, "false" = does not add
    'iMaxPages'       => 5,     // Number of pages to show before and after the current page
    'iPosition'       => 2,     // 0 = show pagination controls only at the top, 1 = only at the bottom, 2 = both top and bottom
);

* nukePIE
* http://www.nukeSEO.com
* Copyright © 2007 by Kevin Guske
**********************************************************************************
* BoxOver with nukePIE:
* true  = Display full HTML description of feed item as Boxover tooltip /popup
* false = Display text-only description as title tag on feed link
$useBoxoverWithnukePIE = true;
?>

Here is my current NS Srolling Block file
Code:
<?php

/********************************************************/
/* NukeSentinel(tm)                                     */
/* By: NukeScripts Network (webmaster@nukescripts.net)  */
/* http://www.nukescripts.net                           */
/* Copyright © 2000-2008 by NukeScripts Network         */
/* See CREDITS.txt for ALL contributors                 */
/********************************************************/

/* NOTE: To Make this block 100% W3C Compliant, simply
   comment out line's 25 and 42 to Disable The "Marquee
   Function.  Ths block will appear smaller, but will
   grow until it reaches 20 blocked IP's and will stop
   at , size refreshing the list with only the latest 20
   blocked IP addresses.  To change that number, change
   the number after "DESC LIMIT" on line 36 to what you want! */

if(!defined('NUKE_FILE') && !defined('BLOCK_FILE')) { die('You can\'t access this file directly...'); }
global $prefix, $db, $user, $admin, $ab_config;
$usemarquee = 1;
$scrolldirection = 'up';
$content = '';
$content .= '<table summary="" border="1"><tr><td align="center" valign="top"> This is the list of NukeSentinel(tm) banned IP addresses. </td></tr></table><hr />'."\n";
$content .= '<marquee behavior="Scroll" direction="'.$scrolldirection.'" height="150" scrollamount="1" scrolldelay="75" onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()"><br />';  // Comment This Line Out for W3C Compliance Step #1
$result = $db->sql_query('SELECT `ip_addr`, `reason` FROM `'.$prefix.'_nsnst_blocked_ips` ORDER BY `date` DESC LIMIT 20');
while (list($ip_addr, $ip_reason) = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) {
  if((is_admin($admin) AND $ab_config['display_link']==1) OR ((is_user($user) OR is_admin($admin)) AND $ab_config['display_link']==2) OR $ab_config['display_link']==3) {
    $lookupip = str_replace('*', '0', $ip_addr);
    $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;<a href="'.$ab_config['lookup_link'].$lookupip.'" target="_blank">'.$ip_addr.'</a>'."\n";
  } else {
    $content .= '<strong><big>&middot;</big></strong>&nbsp;'."$ip_addr\n";
  }
  if((is_admin($admin) AND $ab_config['display_reason']==1) OR ((is_user($user) OR is_admin($admin)) AND $ab_config['display_reason']==2) OR $ab_config['display_reason']==3) {
    $result2 = $db->sql_query('SELECT `reason` FROM `'.$prefix.'_nsnst_blockers` WHERE `blocker`=\''.$ip_reason.'\' LIMIT 0,1');
    list($reason) = $db->sql_fetchrow($result2);
    $reason = str_replace('Abuse-','',$reason);
    $content .= '&nbsp;-&nbsp;'."$reason\n";
  }
  $content .= '<br />'."\n";
}
$content .= '</marquee>';  // Comment This Line Out for W3C Compliance Step #2
$content .= '<br />';
$content .= '<hr /><center><a href="http://www.nukescripts.net" title="NukeSentinel(tm) Available at Nuke Scripts Network" target="_blank">'._AB_NUKESENTINEL.' '.$ab_config['version_number'].'</a></center>'."\n";

?>

Here is my Donations DB Tables

config
financial
nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips <== Just added this table to test the issue. Wasn't in here after the RN upgrade.
transactions
translog

Here is my mgc1killer2 DB Tables
escEvents
mpt_bracket
mpt_matches
mpt_settings
mpt_teams
nuke_authors
nuke_autonews
nuke_banned_ip
nuke_banner
nuke_banner_clients
nuke_banner_plans
nuke_banner_positions
nuke_banner_terms
nuke_bbauth_access
nuke_bbbanlist
nuke_bbcategories
nuke_bbconfig
nuke_bbconfirm
nuke_bbdisallow
nuke_bbforums
nuke_bbforum_prune
nuke_bbgroups
nuke_bbposts
nuke_bbposts_text
nuke_bbprivmsgs
nuke_bbprivmsgs_text
nuke_bbranks
nuke_bbsearch_results
nuke_bbsearch_wordlist
nuke_bbsearch_wordmatch
nuke_bbsessions
nuke_bbsessions_keys
nuke_bbsmilies
nuke_bbthemes
nuke_bbthemes_name
nuke_bbtopics
nuke_bbtopics_watch
nuke_bbuser_group
nuke_bbvote_desc
nuke_bbvote_results
nuke_bbvote_voters
nuke_bbwords
nuke_blocks
nuke_cities
nuke_comments
nuke_config
nuke_confirm
nuke_counter
nuke_croster_config
nuke_croster_flags
nuke_croster_games
nuke_croster_members
nuke_croster_members_hardware
nuke_croster_ranks
nuke_croster_ribbons
nuke_downloads_categories
nuke_downloads_downloads
nuke_downloads_editorials
nuke_downloads_modrequest
nuke_downloads_newdownload
nuke_downloads_votedata
nuke_encyclopedia
nuke_encyclopedia_text
nuke_faqanswer
nuke_faqcategories
nuke_gcal_category
nuke_gcal_cat_group
nuke_gcal_config
nuke_gcal_event
nuke_gcal_exception
nuke_gcal_rsvp
nuke_groups
nuke_groups_points
nuke_headlines
nuke_hnl_categories
nuke_hnl_cfg
nuke_hnl_newsletters
nuke_journal
nuke_journal_comments
nuke_journal_stats
nuke_lastseen
nuke_links_categories
nuke_links_editorials
nuke_links_links
nuke_links_modrequest
nuke_links_newlink
nuke_links_votedata
nuke_live_chat
nuke_live_online
nuke_mail_config
nuke_main
nuke_mapcat
nuke_mapconfig
nuke_mapmap
nuke_mapreviews
nuke_maptemp
nuke_mapvoters
nuke_mapvotes
nuke_MA_mapcfg
nuke_MA_mapp
nuke_MA_mappresp
nuke_memmap_config
nuke_memmap_smiley
nuke_memmap_user
nuke_message
nuke_modules
nuke_nsngr_config
nuke_nsngr_groups
nuke_nsngr_users
nuke_nsnst_admins
nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips
nuke_nsnst_blocked_ranges
nuke_nsnst_blockers
nuke_nsnst_cidrs
nuke_nsnst_config
nuke_nsnst_countries
nuke_nsnst_excluded_ranges
nuke_nsnst_ip2country
nuke_nsnst_protected_ranges
nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips
nuke_optimize_gain
nuke_pages
nuke_pages_categories
nuke_pollcomments
nuke_poll_check
nuke_poll_data
nuke_poll_desc
nuke_pre220_headlines
nuke_public_messages
nuke_queue
nuke_quotes
nuke_referer
nuke_related
nuke_reviews
nuke_reviews_add
nuke_reviews_comments
nuke_reviews_main
nuke_seo_config
nuke_seo_disabled_modules
nuke_seo_feed
nuke_seo_subscriptions
nuke_session
nuke_shoutbox_censor
nuke_shoutbox_conf
nuke_shoutbox_date
nuke_shoutbox_emoticons
nuke_shoutbox_ipblock
nuke_shoutbox_manage_count
nuke_shoutbox_nameblock
nuke_shoutbox_shouts
nuke_shoutbox_sticky
nuke_shoutbox_themes
nuke_shoutbox_theme_images
nuke_shoutbox_version
nuke_sommaire
nuke_sommaire_categories
nuke_stats_date
nuke_stats_hour
nuke_stats_month
nuke_stats_year
nuke_stories
nuke_stories_cat
nuke_subscriptions
nuke_tl_mapcfg
nuke_tl_mapp
nuke_tl_mappresp
nuke_topics
nuke_users
nuke_users_temp
nuke_wiw_m

If there is any file that is needed to check for this issue that can be posted with out risking my site please let me know.

Thanks

Gremmie

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Are you sure you don't have another config.php laying around? The one from Nuke_Treasury? Do a search. It sure looks like someone is redefining the $db object on you, but I don't know man. Like I've been saying someone is gonna have to poke around on your install to figure this one out.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quote

I dont have a problem having someone looking into my files. But, I dont no who I can trust to do so.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic