Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quote

After installing the upgrade of Ravens Package I am having the following issuses.

1. Is that the Captcha is no longer working. This is what the settings are showing in the 'rnconfig.php' file.
Code:
/********************************************************************************** 

Visual Captcha Configuration for Modules (to help prevent spam):* You need to have GD extension installed:*   0 = No Security Code*   1 = Require Code for Anonymous ONLY*   2 = Require Code for Registered ONLY*   3 = Require Code for BOTH Anonymous and Registered* NOTE: If the module name is present (defined here), then it means that module has* had the new visual captcha applied to it and is controlled by setting the code* value based on the above values.
**********************************************************************************/
$modGFXChk = array
(    'Downloads' => 3,   
     'Feedback' => 3,   
     'News' => 3,   
      'Recommend_Us' => 3,   
      'Reviews' => 3,   
      'Submit_News' => 3,   
      'Surveys' => 3,   
      'Web_Links' => 3);

2. My NukeSentinel blocks are not updating or scrolling the blocked IPs that are on record. I updated NukeSentinel to 2.5.17 in hopes that it would correct this issuse with no luck in doing so. Everything else seems to be working as it should.

Here is a link to the Package I uploaded to my site.
http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=269#dl

Here is a link to my site if needed. www.mgcclan.com
Thanks for any help on these issues

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quote

UPdate: I have fixed the first problem with the code image. Still looking for the fix for the NukeSentinel blocks

Thanks

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quote

I see that allot of post are getting answers other then mine. Please if I'm in the wrong forum for my issues please let me know where I may get some help on fixing my Nuke Sentinel blocks.

Thanks

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:26 am Reply with quote

I see that allot of post are getting answers other then mine. Please if I'm in the wrong forum for my issues please let me know where I may get some help on fixing my Nuke Sentinel blocks.

Thanks

samgunner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quote

First try this post http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postt15529.html

Your post is still fresh and I am sure help is on the way. There is an entire forum for Nuke Sentinel right here on this website you might want to look for your answers there.... Smile

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quote

There is really only one expert on Nuke Sentinel, though a few people who can help by digging in if the issue is critical. Whether your blocked IP's scroll is not something I would classify as critical. If they are blocked properly just disable the scrolling blocks until someone gets a chance to look at it. Also post exactly which block files you are trying to use. Scrolling can be affected by a lot of things, like the browser, that are beyond our control.

And I know "critical" is subjective but I'm talking about something that causes a security exposure or keeps your site from functioning.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quote

Have you tried disabling your other scrolling blocks temporarily?
You might try re-uploading that block file in binary mode but beyond that, I cannot think of any reason why it should not be working other than a conflict with the MARQUEE tag or the javascript handler.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quote

I Have Moved this Topic to the following Raven Forums Topic.http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postp118599.html#118599

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quote

I have modified the title of this thread as the previous title was a bit mis-leading, as if there was a security problem with RavenNuke. Since you fixed the below, can you please shed some light for others who find this thread as to what the real problem was as well as the fix?

mgc_painkiller wrote:
UPdate: I have fixed the first problem with the code image. Still looking for the fix for the NukeSentinel blocks

Thanks

Thanks.

mgc_painkiller

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quote

Hi Montego,

It was really a non issue with the Captcha. I missed the settings in the Config file. I was looking in the RN config and finially notice what file it was reading from.

Thanks

montego

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quote

oh, ok. Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic