Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
emmaphp
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I am currently trying to install Raven Nuke 2.20.01 but have some problems.

Firstly, I do still encounter the problem highlighted at the link [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and only see a blank/white page at the URL [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] but this is eliminated by making the original modification, (i.e changing the instance of rnconfig.php to /rnconfig.php in the config.php file as indicated at the link [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ).

However there are now 2 further problems when trying to install the latest version of Raven Nuke, (version 2.20.01).

Firstly, when you view the page/URL [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] the following 2 errors are displayed at the foot of the page:

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_404925e78144bd06e6ee7581eb49504a, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Secondly, if you do try to proceed with the installation process, the tables ARE installed in the database, however when the page refreshes after each stage is completed, the fileds still indicate 'Not Loaded'.

Finally, I have just been viewing a previous posting [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] but this relates to Raven Nuke version 2.10.01.

Moreover I do not have access to the php.ini file on my server, but even if I did have access to it, I wonder why I would need to make any modifications when I did not need to do so in the previous version of Raven Nuke (2.20.00), that I installed?

Any ideas?

emmaphp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quote

No replies friends?

Hmmm...Did St Pattrick's day take its toll? Cheers

Oh well...I did resolve this matter in any case...

Anyone interested in the resolution, just ask.

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quote

You finally switched to a real host?

jamesp15

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quote

I am running into the same error trying to install v2.20.01.

When I go to /INSTALLATION/installSQL.php at the bottom of the page I have the following warnings:

Quote:
Warning: Unknown(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_b96e9977c926b13477b8b3170adfdaa4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/php_sessions) in Unknown on line 0

If I go through the steps there, they say "Not Loaded", but the database does get populated. I then do the setup.php and enter the info, and am able to "see" my new site when going to the URL. The problem is when I try to login to the admin.php with either my god or user username/pass, it just cycles back asking me to login again.

I have wiped then reinstalled the DB and FTP'ed the Raven files a few times, but each time it does it.

How did you get it fixed?

If it matters:
My host is: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
PHP Version is: 4.4.7
MySQL Version is: 5.0.45
PERL Version is: 5.8.8
Platform is: Debian

Thanks for any info.
James

Gremmie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quote

It would appear that you have an environment problem related to sessions. Ask your host about this problem.

jamesp15

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quote

I got it working..

using info posted here: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Had to change (in my php.ini) FROM:
Quote:
session.save_path = /var/php_session"

TO:
Quote:
session.save_path = "/webdocumentroot/var/php_session"

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quote

Excellent, thanks for the update.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic