Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
redhairz
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quote

i notice a pattern of search string to the newslink from the googlebot. Aftersometime one of the user name got hacked and start posting news.
rn20202 sn2510. i saw some hacking injection video from the utube myspace facebook were among the target

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quote

redhairz, you are way behind on RavenNuke(tm) versions. In 2.10.00, we swapped out the old PHP-Nuke captcha with a new much improved one from Technocrat. I believe we've been encouraging you for quite some time to upgrade. You might wish to do that now. Literally thousands of fixes have been made to the original PHP-Nuke code... why would you not want to take full advantage of that. I realize upgrades can be painful especially with lots of customizations, but that is why XAMPP on your local PC can really help. It gives you time to get it right and testing prior to applying it on your live site.

Also, your NS is behind... Sad

redhairz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quote

you mean the 2 10 01? i did a test on the subdirectory the upgrading take a while but i had another wired problem my isp ip keep jumping into different ips the strange things was at the ravensite none of my ip jumping issue had ever happened here. it show the correct ip. i went to the montego site my ip had no issue too. Could this be the issue came from the SN? Thanks for the remainer montego i will work on it after i had fixed the sn problem.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quote

This sounds familiar - are you using a wireless network?

redhairz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quote

ya this has nothing to do with wireless i mean goodle hacking can be use to play around with the nuke. i think its the issue of obtaining the passwords through that way? possible i think.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quote

Sorry, I was referring to your ISP jumping IP ranges

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic