Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
grimsoc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quote

This is in my dblog, I know it probably is in a module that i reinstalled after my RN upgrade, and thats it is not in the RN scripts, but I was wondering if any one recognizes this and what module/block/script it might be coming from.

Code:

nuke_blocked_robot' doesn't exist
SQL was: SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM nuke_blocked_robot as a, nuke_session as b WHERE a.robot_ip = ''

Is there a program out there that searches files in a dir for a string of text in the files. Or do I have to open each one, then search.

Thanks for any responses.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quote

Well if you are using Windows you can do a Windows search and recursively search directories for files containing the text 'nuke_blocked_robot'.

Go to the start menu and select search.

Other options are grep and most editors let you recursively search in files or directories (e.g. UltraEdit).

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quote

It might be better to search for just "_blocked_robot". Wink The reason is the $prefix will mess you up almost every time.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quote

And if that error is happening repeatedly don't forget to clean out your dblog when you've resolved the problem.

grimsoc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quote

TY all for the replies, still hunting. The windows search turned up nothing. That was the first thing I tried. I tried searching with just _robot and no go. I do keep getting the error's and do clean out my dblog every night. Gonna start removing one thing at a time and go from there. Again thanks, not a big deal, I'll find it. Wink

Its really amazing the work you all have done here. Just throwing that out there.

fkelly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quote

It has to be in a module or block that is not part of the Ravennuke distribution. If you don't have an editor that will search through all the files at once, I would start looking in the blocks that aren't part of Ravennuke and proceed to the modules. There shouldn't be many of them. And thanks for you comment, we try.

grimsoc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quote

Feeling noobish because it was something simple.
It was a older block-User_Info_login block that was the culprit. Was still using it because of some of the icon pics i had wanted to use. I just turned it off and put in the latest one with the Ravennuke distribution. Used a program called Editplus2, worked like a charm.
dblog is clean as a whistle for now.
Thanks again for the help.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quote

Excellent news! Thank you for reporting back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic