Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
mds
Client

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quote

before i go playing around with it....has anybody allready updated it or know where an updated copy can be retrieved from that has all the RN updates made to it......I love that theme but i'm missing everything that fisubice currently offers......

Thanks

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quote

I think I once helped a guy get that theme working on RN. I'll check my hard drive at home later tonight. But in any event, it should not be hard to make it work on RN (but I'm not sure what you mean by RN updates).

mds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quote

SWEEET ....got my fingers crossed you find it ....what i mean by the RN updates is that it is compliant like the fisubice theme w3c i think er something lol been a long day and that it contains the updates for the forum quick reply and i think the new attachment mod ( unless thats an extra havntlooked entirely threw the new 2.20.01 files yet) guess in short the the forum mods and theme compliancy like fisubice......

Gremmie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quote

I found it and sent it to you. Apparently I was helping someone convert the theme to the newer advertising module instead of the older banners system. I fixed several PHP warnings in the theme, but I did not check it for XHTML compliance. It does run and seems to look okay on my local XAMPP install.

mds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote

excellent .....i got it.... i do very much appreciate it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic