Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
ch1x0r

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:20 pm Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Im in the process of trying to build a new site after a horrible hacking incident and I really want to start a new.

My only problem is that all the themes that seem to be available for PHPNuke all look the same except for maybe some color changes and some graphic changes.

Does anyone do, or know if the layout of PHPNuke can be altered OR if PHPNuke itself can be processed and displayed on other site formats.

For Example if I had a flash site, could I make the links on the flash site display the data from my PHP Nuke site?

Any Advice is greatly accepted, also if you do custom themes and dot his kind of stuff and have some examples I could see I would love to and am Willing to pay for a good "different" looking theme!

GanjaUK
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:39 pm Reply with quote

Check out my site, I think it looks quite unique. Is that the kind of thing you are talking about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic