Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:39 pm Reply with quote

I managed to get myself banned from my own website by attempting to directly access ?op=downloads, and need to know where I need to go to remove my IP address from the banned list, I did a bit of searching but didn't find it listed, I have no other means to access my website and no proxies at the moment, I am also the only admin.

So, what part of the database do I need to go and empty out?

tooly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quote

To unban yourself in the Database you would go to MySql Database and scroll down till you see phpmyadmin. Once page loaded select your database name in the drop down. It will then load all tables that your site needs to operate correctly. You will look until you find nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips (assuming your prefix is nuke), once there you click on ip_address in thew drop down and select go. you will then see your ip just check the box and click the red x. If unaware of what your ip is go to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I dunno if you needed it put that deep into but I hope ya understand.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:41 am Reply with quote

You should not have got yourself banned if you followed the instructions.
When you are back in, go to Sentinel admin and 'scan for new admins' make sure you 'protect' your IP.

Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Alright, that did it, thanks guys.

utalice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quote

I also have managed to ban myself, I guess from trying to log in too many times with the wrong username.
I did what it said above, but I still cannot get in.
I doublechecked to make sure my IP address was not in the banlist in MySql and it's not there, I also tried deleting my cookies in both of my browsers, but can't get in unless I use an anonymizer.

=\
help?

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quote

Check the .htaccess file in your webroot, your IP address is probably in there and will need to be removed

utalice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, I had found it there late last nite. =\

Does Nuke Sentinel put it there or is something else triggering it?

I noticed I found my IP address there, but not the IP address of anyone else who had been fiddling with my site.

thx,
A|ice

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quote

You got banned probably because you did not add yourself to the protected range as it tells you to in the instructions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic