Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - Feedback
virtualwar
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quote

According to the ravennuke site.. the launch is the first week of feb...

Tears of joy will come to my eyes if it is released tomorrow...

Will it be released tomorrow (the 2nd)?

~VirtualWar

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Susann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quote

Life is hard and I believe tomorrow is just a normal day. Wink

virtualwar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote

<.<

>.>

Rolling Eyes

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quote

virtualwar, now, now, when someone says "first week", that doesn't mean the first day of the week or second day or even the third day of that week... killing me

But, do keep in mind that life gets in the way of the best laid plans. S___ happens. It will be ready when Raven says its ready for release.

virtualwar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quote

worship

... maybe the fourth? RavensScripts

Jebo-Devil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quote

RTM Virtualwar, ok it says first week of februari, but did they say what year ?

Just kidding guys, i rather wait a few days or weeks and have a solid version released, instead of a quick buggy version. Wink Wave

nextgen
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quote

I bet raven regrets even mentioning a release date. I bet he wont do that again huh..

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quote

nextgen wrote:
I bet raven regrets even mentioning a release date. I bet he wont do that again huh..

On release dates ... It's the only thing I ever learned from Microsoft killing me

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quote

lol.....that is a good one raven..... ROTFL

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nextgen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quote

LMAO, I will bet my last dollar that you have less downgrades then microsoft though. I was astounded at the number of people who actually chose to remove vista and go back to XP. Oh well Gates doesnt care he got their cash.

adaykin
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quote

A lot of those people don't seem to realize that vista needs a good machine to run on. I have a good graphics card, and vista has never had any problems at all. It does take longer than xp to boot up, but I think vista is a good os provided you have the right hardware.

nagahosting
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quote

Reminds of the song "If tomorrow never comes" by Ronan Keating Laughing
Hey its only the title... not the entire lyrics Laughing

PS: just kidding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quote

I read as many trade rags as I have time and I know that I probably only read a small portion of what is actually out there. Based upon what I have read, by both camps, Microsoft appears to have realized that Vista, as a business venture, is a flop. They are hyping Windows version 7 that at the moment seems to have the attention of everyone. As has always been the case, the adoption of an OS is not usually weighted as much towards the home user as it is in Corporate acceptance and roll out. That's where Vista fails to deliver. The risk is not worth the return according to the technical write ups and that means Vista will die, imo. My latest and greatest setup came with XP Pro installed and operational with Vista but a heart attack, er heart beat, away by doing a simple upgrade. No thank you. Way too many negative reviews. Adaykin, it's good to hear that you have a successful relationship with Vista. You seem to be in the vast minority Wink

Nagahosting - ROTFL - I visited YouTube and saw the video If tomorrow never comes as I was not familiar with the song nor the artist. That's really a great song! Having said that, I have decided to stay in the house until v2.2 is out the door just to be on the safe side Laughing . Then we shall sing "But that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone!" Yesterday's Gone (Chad and Jeremy - circa 1963 killing me

catweazle
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quote

After years with PHP-Nuke and patches it's a great releaf to have RavenNuke installed - which I'm now using for all my websites! Thanks to the team for offering so much time and effort into making this CMS available for all of us to use!

IMO nothing compares to RavenNuke... not even close!

Another ting that I appreciate with RavenNuke is this wonderful Forum - lots of helpful and nice people. Just post your issue in the apropriate Forum, and the answer is on it's way almost ahead of that little push on the [Enter] button. Someone is always there to help you out!!

THANKS ALOT to ALL of YOU!!

Oh... and:
nagahosting wrote:
Reminds of the song "If tomorrow never comes" by Ronan Keating

It should have read "If tomorrow never comes" performed by Ronan Keating.
- This song is by the American countryartist Gart Brooks, and even though I like Ronan Keatings voice alot I find Gart's version to be the better one (to me the original is always the best!). Wink
( [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] )

nagahosting

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quote

Smack Raven yup you gotta restart ur PC in Safe Mode Laughing and the rest of us would be like this,,,,, Wave

Laughing

catweazle thanks for the info Wink

adaykin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Adaykin, it's good to hear that you have a successful relationship with Vista. You seem to be in the vast minority

Yep I know a few others that have ran vista smoothly and they love it. You either hate it or you love it.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quote

Yup, my wife has Vista on her new laptop and I can, without any reservation, say that she can play Solitaire for hours without any crashes Wink
On a more serious note, the only thing I actually like about it, is the fact they finally seemed to have gotten the XP Active Desktop working properly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - Feedback

View next topic
View previous topic