Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
foofighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quote

Have seen many site now using 2.5.15 and realised I'm still on the detaulf 2.5.08 supplied with ravennuke when installed.

Have found the following file on nukesripts "NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.15 66-81 Upgrade"

Q: Can this be used to update, as have read i need several updates needing applied sequentially to get to 2.5.10 first but I cannot find these anywhere....

Many thanks in advance

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quote

That is the one to use.

foofighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quote

ravennuke 2.10.01

many thanks :>

however I reveiwed the readme.txt, concluded that none of the edits for the core files were needed and copied the files to my site.

When attempting to login to admin.php (renamed equiv) the page returned is blank. Even index.php returns a blank bage.

I have gone through the readme file again and still cannot find any files that need editing, even the modules\your account\index7.6.txt files as well dont match edits it says i need to check.

my .staccess is empty
I have no .ftaccess
and i banged in a blank line at the bottom of my .htaccess for good measure

Can someone point me in the right direction of any edit I must make, or is there a blinding common mistake that I'v probably made?

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quote

Read this and follow the instructions:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

foofighter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quote

many thanks susann, with post with the results later.

warren-the-ape
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quote

Susann wrote:
Read this and follow the instructions:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Hmm but isnt that kind of a work-around?
Im planning to update from 2.5.14 to 2.5.15 but i think i will just wait till 16 comes out ^^

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quote

Of course it's a work-around Smack ROTFL It's for those that have hosts that are afraid to release the power that users should have. It's not an error or a bug in the code. It's an environmental issue. Since you don't need that code for NukeSentinel(tm) protection it's the easiest and the quickest way to "fix" it. Personally I would not wait. there are other issus addressed in the releas and we don't have any idea when 2.5.16 will be released.

foofighter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quote

Many thanks folks

Have commmented out lines 21-59 of admin/modules/nukesentinel.php , but still getting a blank page.

am sure my next step is to check for what type of error is reported when the page is loading, but need to scoot off just now so will check later how this is done (bit of a steep learning curve this nuke/php stuff)

thanks again

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quote

Let's make sure we're in sync Wink

In admin/modules/nukesentinel.php delete (instead of commenting out) the following code. I show the code in lines 21-61.

Code:
/* Create a TCP/IP socket. */

$socket = socket_create(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, SOL_TCP);
if ($socket === false) {
  $nsnab_ver = "<tr><td align='center' colspan='3'><b><i><u>"._AB_FAILEDVER."</u></i></b></td></tr>";
} else {
  $result = socket_connect($socket, "209.62.115.130", 80);
  if ($result === false) {
    echo "socket_connect() failed.\nReason: ($result) " . socket_strerror(socket_last_error($socket)) . "\n<br />";
  } else {
    $checktime = strtotime(date("Y-m-d", TIME()));
    if($ab_config['version_check'] < $checktime) {
      $errno = 0;
      $errstr = $nsnab_ver_info = '';
      if ($fsock = @fsockopen('www.nukescripts.net', 80, $errno, $errstr, 10)) {
        @fputs($fsock, "GET /versions/nsnab.txt HTTP/1.1\r\n");
        @fputs($fsock, "HOST: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
        @fputs($fsock, "Connection: close\r\n\r\n");
        $get_info = false;
        while (!@feof($fsock)) {
          if ($get_info) {
            $nsnab_ver_info = @fread($fsock, 1024);
          } else {
            if (@fgets($fsock, 1024) == "\r\n") {
              $get_info = true;
            }
          }
        }
        @fclose($fsock);
        absave_config('version_check', $checktime);
        absave_config('version_newest', $nsnab_ver_info);
      }
    }
    if ($nsnab_ver_info > $ab_config['version_number']) { 
      $nsnab_ver = "<tr><td align='center' colspan='3'><b>"._AB_NEWVER." - ".$nsnab_ver_info."</b></td></tr>";
    } else {
      $nsnab_ver = "<tr><td align='center' colspan='3'><b><i>"._AB_CURVER."</i></b></td></tr>";
    }
  }
}
//
//

foofighter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quote

many thanks raven, yes that was exactly what was commented out, now removed still no change.

Sad

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quote

You will need to check your server error log to see if there are errors being logged.

Susann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quote

foofighter
Did you fixed this ?

foofighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quote

hi susann, no, no fix - i have been asking my webspace provider for some help - who have been as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

I have the log files for my site but I really dont know what i'm looking for as there is nothing that is screaming at me "i'm broken" or any error messages.

not sure if someone connecting can see the problem in sometype of client log (web url is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

will have a another trawl through the logs and let you know

foofighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quote

if this is of any help - my latest log entry which displays a blank page just show this line:

Quote:
84.9.xxx.148 - - [14/Jan/2008:16:35:15 +0100] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 38 [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.2)" "-"

and heres contents of nukesentinel.php for good measure (incase I have borked it)

Code:
<?php

/********************************************************/
/* NukeSentinel(tm)                                     */
/* By: NukeScripts Network (webmaster@nukescripts.net)  */
/* http://www.nukescripts.net                           */
/* Copyright © 2000-2008 by NukeScripts Network         */
/* See CREDITS.txt for ALL contributors                 */
/********************************************************/

$advanced_editor = 0;
define('NO_EDITOR', TRUE);
global $admin_file, $dbname;
if(!isset($admin_file)) { $admin_file = "admin"; }
if(!defined('ADMIN_FILE')) { die("Illegal Access Detected!!"); }
if(defined('NUKESENTINEL_IS_LOADED')) $ab_config = abget_configs();
else $op = 'ABLoadError';
$nsnab_ver = '';
$nsnab_ver_info = $ab_config['version_newest'];
include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/functions.php');
$textrowcol = "rows='10' cols='60'";
$getAdmin = $db->sql_fetchrow($db->sql_query("SELECT * FROM `".$prefix."_authors` WHERE `aid`='$aid'"));
if ($getAdmin['radminsuper'] == 1) {
  switch ($op) {
    case 'ABAuthEdit':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABAuthEdit.php');break;
    case 'ABAuthEditSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABAuthEditSave.php');break;
    case 'ABAuthList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABAuthList.php');break;
    case 'ABAuthListScan':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABAuthListScan.php');break;
    case 'ABAuthResend':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABAuthResend.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIP':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIP.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPAddSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPAddSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPClear':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPClear.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPClearExpired':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPClearExpired.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPClearSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPClearSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPDeleteSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPDeleteSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPEdit':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPEdit.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPEditSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPEditSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPMenu':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPMenu.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedIPView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPView.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedOverlapCheck':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedOverlapCheck.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRange':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRange.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeAddSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeAddSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeClear':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeClear.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeClearExpired':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeClearExpired.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeClearSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeClearSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeDeleteSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeDeleteSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeEdit':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeEdit.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeEditSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeEditSave.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeMenu':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeMenu.php');break;
    case 'ABBlockedRangeView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedRangeView.php');break;
    case 'ABCGIAuth':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABCGIAuth.php');break;
    case 'ABCGIBuild':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABCGIBuild.php');break;
    case 'ABConfig':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfig.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigAdmin':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigAdmin.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigAuthor':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigAuthor.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigClike':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigClike.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigFilter':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigFilter.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigFlood':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigFlood.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigHarvester':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigHarvester.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigReferer':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigReferer.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigRequest':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigRequest.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigSave.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigScript':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigScript.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigString':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigString.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigUnion':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigUnion.php');break;
    case 'ABConfigUpdate':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABConfigUpdate.php');break;
    case 'ABCountryList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABCountryList.php');break;
    case 'ABDBMaintence':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABDBMaintence.php');break;
    case 'ABDBOptimize':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABDBOptimize.php');break;
    case 'ABDBRepair':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABDBRepair.php');break;
    case 'ABDBStructure':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABDBStructure.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedAddSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedAddSave.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedClear':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedClear.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedClearSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedClearSave.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedDeleteSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedDeleteSave.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedEdit':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedEdit.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedEditSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedEditSave.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedList.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedMenu':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedMenu.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedOverlapCheck':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedOverlapCheck.php');break;
    case 'ABExcludedView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABExcludedView.php');break;
    case 'ABImport':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABImport.php');break;
    case 'ABImportBlockedRange':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABImportBlockedRange.php');break;
    case 'ABImportIP2Country':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABImportIP2Country.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2Country':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2Country.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryAddSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryAddSave.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryDeleteSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryDeleteSave.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryEdit':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryEdit.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryEditSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryEditSave.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryList.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryOverlapCheck':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryOverlapCheck.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryUpdateBlocked':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryUpdateBlocked.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryUpdateBlockedRanges':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryUpdateBlockedRanges.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryUpdateExcludedRanges':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryUpdateExcludedRanges.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryUpdateProtectedRanges':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryUpdateProtectedRanges.php');break;
    case 'ABIP2CountryUpdateTracked':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABIP2CountryUpdateTracked.php');break;
    case 'ABLoadError':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABLoadError.php');break;
    case 'ABMain':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABMain.php');break;
    case 'ABMainSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABMainSave.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintBlockedIP':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintBlockedIP.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintBlockedIPView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintBlockedIPView.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintBlockedRange':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintBlockedRange.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintBlockedRangeView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintBlockedRangeView.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintExcludedList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintExcludedList.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintExcludedView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintExcludedView.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintProtectedList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintProtectedList.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintProtectedView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintProtectedView.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTracked':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTracked.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedAgents':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedAgents.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedAgentsPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedAgentsPages.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedPages.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedRefers':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedRefers.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedRefersPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedRefersPages.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedUsers':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedUsers.php');break;
    case 'ABPrintTrackedUsersPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABPrintTrackedUsersPages.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedAddSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedAddSave.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedClear':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedClear.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedClearSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedClearSave.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedDeleteSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedDeleteSave.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedEdit':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedEdit.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedEditSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedEditSave.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedList':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedList.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedMenu':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedMenu.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedOverlapCheck':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedOverlapCheck.php');break;
    case 'ABProtectedView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABProtectedView.php');break;
    case 'ABSearch':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABSearch.php');break;
    case 'ABSearchResults':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABSearchResults.php');break;
    case 'ABSearchRangeResults':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABSearchRangeResults.php');break;
    case 'ABSearchRangePrint':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABSearchRangePrint.php');break;
    case 'ABTemplate':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTemplate.php');break;
    case 'ABTemplateSource':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTemplateSource.php');break;
    case 'ABTemplateView':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTemplateView.php');break;
    case 'ABTracked':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTracked.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAddSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAddSave.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAgents':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAgents.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAgentsDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAgentsDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAgentsIPs':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAgentsIPs.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAgentsListAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAgentsListAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedAgentsPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedAgentsPages.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedClear':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedClear.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedClearSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedClearSave.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedDeleteSave':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedDeleteSave.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedDeleteUser':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedDeleteUser.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedDeleteUserIP':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedDeleteUserIP.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedMenu':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedMenu.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedPages.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedRefers':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedRefers.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedRefersDelete':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedRefersDelete.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedRefersIPs':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedRefersIPs.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedRefersListAdd':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedRefersListAdd.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedRefersPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedRefersPages.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedUsers':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedUsers.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedUsersIPs':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedUsersIPs.php');break;
    case 'ABTrackedUsersPages':include('admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABTrackedUsersPages.php');break;
  }
} else {
  echo "Access Denied";
}

?>

so to recap - i have uploaded files (no core file edits) and get blank page when opeing admin (renamed) page to login and then open nsnst.php (which is blank also)

normal users get blank page on index.php by default.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote

That file looks fine to me and it would also not be what is causing the blank line when normal users access your site. I have a feeling that you also made edits within the file includes/nukesentinel.php, which are not right. Replace that file with what is in the distro.

Just to be clear as to which file is to be edited, it is:

admin/modules/nukesentinel.php

and NOT:

includes/nukesentinel.php

This is per Raven's post above.

foofighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quote

hi montego - thankfully no edits to "includes/nukesentinel.php" as suggested - only edit was made to admin/modules/nukesentinel.php

to be clear no edits have been made to any files other than admin/modules/nukesentinel.php (posted)

montego

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

normal users get blank page on index.php by default

Then, respectfully, you have another script file somewhere else that you have modified that is causing a PHP parse error, which typically results in a blank page.

Within config.php set the following:

$display_errors = true;

And see if you get an actual PHP error message with a "hint".

foofighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quote

hi montego - setting "$display_errors = true" gives me no other entries other than a similar page request (above) - asking for 1and1.co.uk to assist with the log atm

thanks for your help btw.

foo

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quote

In mainfile.php, find this code: @require_once(INCLUDE_PATH.'includes/nukesentinel.php');

Comment it out: // @require_once(INCLUDE_PATH.'includes/nukesentinel.php');

Are you still receiving the blank pages? If so then the problem is not related to NS. If you aren't then NS is somehow involved or changes that NS requires have not been made.

When you upgraded the data base, did you run each update separately and in order?
2.5.08 -> 2.5.09
2.5.09 -> 2.5.10
2.5.10 -> 2.5.11
2.5.11 -> 2.5.12
2.5.12 -> 2.5.13
2.5.13 -> 2.5.14
2.5.14 -> 2.5.15

foofighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quote

In mainfile.php, find this code: @require_once(INCLUDE_PATH.'includes/nukesentinel.php');

Comment it out: // @require_once(INCLUDE_PATH.'includes/nukesentinel.php');

Are you still receiving the blank pages? no!

So I suppose this narrows it down to something in NS?

Quote:
When you upgraded the data base, did you run each update separately and in order?
2.5.08 -> 2.5.09
2.5.09 -> 2.5.10
2.5.10 -> 2.5.11
2.5.11 -> 2.5.12
2.5.12 -> 2.5.13
2.5.13 -> 2.5.14
2.5.14 -> 2.5.15
I havent made any change to the database or any other changes other than using the file NukeSentinel(tm) 2.5.15 66-81 Upgrade in my first post

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quote

So, you ran nsnst.php, applied the database updates in order, and received a success message for each update? I'm pretty sure you are throwing a MySQL error somewhere.

foofighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quote

hi raven, no - after I login to my admin (renamed), and attempt to view thecod4clan.net/nsnst.php I also receive a blank page.

Is this bacause of the changes to the mainfile.php made earlier?

to recap:

uploaded files
no core file edits
result : blank admin, user & nsnst.php
admin/modules/nukesentinel.php lines 21-61 removed
result : blank admin, user & nsnst.php
mainfile.php commented out // @require_once(INCLUDE_PATH.'includes/nukesentinel.php');
result : admin & user pages working - nsnst.php still blank

also to confirm - this is the file being used : http://www.nukescripts.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=1064

appreciate your patience :v

Susann

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quote

Its because your changes in mainfile.php
You never upgraded to 2.5.15.You could overwrite the files with 2.5.08 in theory and check if you still have this problem.But its not worth because you need to fix this and run the current version.
If you are not able to do this alone maybe ask someone.
Normally there aren´t any issues upgrading the RavenNuke sites with NukeSentinel.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic