Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
janeuk
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quote

Hi,

Please does anyone know where I can find the code that will change the color of the horizontal lines that I have selected to appear in the navigation block of Sommaire? I have looked for the #color in the Sommaire block and even the admin module files, but can't seem to see it anywhere.

Thanks for any help Smile

Jane

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quote

Ok, looks like the HR tag does not have a class assignment to it. Sad. If you do not mind all your horizontal rule lines formatted the same way (unless they have their own class assignment), you could change the color scheme of the HR tag there.

For example, for this fisubice theme, here is the standard style.css:

hr{border: 0px solid #ffffff;border-top-width:1px;height:0px}

I just noticed that this does not really show the horizontal rule because the background color is so light the white doesn't show up. But, changing it to something like this looks pretty nice (I might do this change for the next RN release):

hr{border: 0px solid #516A88;border-top-width:1px;height:0px}

janeuk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quote

Thanks so much, that worked a treat! I am using the Karate theme and there was no hr tag in the style.css file at all but all sorted now! Smile

montego

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Dance-Y

RavensScripts

janeuk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I spoke a little too soon......although the color did change to what I wanted, sadly it was shortlived Sad For some reason the horizontal lines have now reverted back to the original grey color that I had and now I can't get it to accept the tag and change the color again, I even removed it and added it again but no joy. All I did after the color was changed, was update and change some navigation links in the sommaire menu. I can only think that some code somewhere is overriding the tag. Any suggestions how to resolve this?

Thanks for your help!
Jane

montego

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quote

I need to see the HTML that is being generated so a link to your site would be helpful.

janeuk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:05 am Reply with quote

Its ok I think its sorted now, I decided to move the HR tag to the top end of the page of the style.css code instead of it being at the bottom, and for some reason a miracle happened, the horizontal lines are now the right color again! Smile Thanks for your help!

montego

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quote

Ok. No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic