Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
icewolf
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quote

I will start up with the first question: when people type in Heart thingy sign for some reason nukesentinel blocks them when they try to post or reply to a thread, is it possible to edit nukesentinel for the forums so people are allowed to type in the heart thingy. Anyways Is it possible to easy up some of the stuff on the forums that can be posted by editing something in the nukesentinel?
This is the sign <3
For some reason it blocks me when I try to put it above..including this website.

Now my second question is, whenever you view a thread it shows 2 views instead of 1, like I view this thread and it says Views 1, after I view that thread it says 2, its like double view everytime you browse the thread.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quote

To clarify, by heart thing, do you mean an emoticon? I'm guessing that it might be treating it like an encoded attack or something. Not sure we want to remove that, especially since that isn't one of the emoticons in the popup list.

Regarding the views, technically, you viewed it multiple times, so it's counting it multiple times. What am I missing?

icewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quote

Lets say there 1 view, I go in there and view it and it says 3, now I someone else goes and views the page and its 5, it should be going by 1, but the counts looks like are off, they go by 2.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quote

icewolf, I just tested this on my local copy of RavenNuke and it is incrementing by 1. So, I am not sure how you are getting the thread to increment by two???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic