Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
sek-sports
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quote

Is there a block somewhere that shows members who have been online in say the last 24 hours?

p17blo
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quote

There is a block that shows who is online NOW. I guess you could use this as a start and modify this. It is one of Raven's Scripts
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Paul

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quote

The problem is, if the user actually logs out (I know, who does that! lol), their session, I believe, is removed from the session table (the on-line "NOW").

I cannot think of anything other than the nuke_users table's user_lastvisit field, but I don't know of any block which actually uses this. Others might know.

p17blo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quote

I also have a module loaded called IP Tracking, which I think also came from here. That maybe able to modified for what you need also.

The other thing I can think of is there are many mod's for PHPBB which were who was online over the past hour (or so) which you maybe able to modify.

If I wasn't 'going live' tonight then I would take a look at it myself.

Paul

sek-sports

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
The problem is, if the user actually logs out (I know, who does that! lol), their session, I believe, is removed from the session table (the on-line "NOW").

I cannot think of anything other than the nuke_users table's user_lastvisit field, but I don't know of any block which actually uses this. Others might know.

I was reading an old post of yours and you directed a member to your site to your "Last visit" hack for the memberlist. That is pretty much what I am looking for. However, I don't know for sure but perhaps you were giving the hack for RavenNuke? Do you have one for phpNuke or if I posted the file code you need to see could you instruct me what to change or add?

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quote

I believe the hack was actually for phpNuke 7.5, but it should work on RN and 7.9.

I'm not sure if Montego has ever tested it on RN, or any other versions, but I'm sure he will confirm either way.

You could of course take a backup and give it a go, then report back on your findings. The hack looks relatively simple. I don't have a 7.9 installation, but I might give it a go myself on RN, as it looks like it will be quite helpful.

montego

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quote

It is a Members List hack which is really phpBB. That hack was done maybe 6 or 8 phpBB minor patch releases ago, but I honestly believe it should work just fine. These were all minor patch releases, so you should be able to figure it out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic