Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Foggy
Client

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quote

I just updated our site to Version 2.10.01. The installation seemd to go ok but I'm getting these error messages in our error log now and I was wondering if there is a fix for this.

[Mon Jul 23 07:14:09 2007] [error] PHP Warning: themeheader(banners.php) [<a href='function.themeheader'>function.themeheader</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in path/themes/N4G-BF2Clan/theme.php on line 90

[Mon Jul 23 07:13:57 2007] [error] PHP Warning: themeheader() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'banners.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in path/themes/N4G-BF2Clan/theme.php on line 90

Last edited by Foggy on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total 
fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quote

N4G-BF2Clan is not a theme that came with RN 2.10. If I recall correctly we switched to the advertising module in RN2.10 and had to make some adjustments in the themes to reflect that. Your theme probably needs to be adjusted similarly. You might want to look at one of the standard RN themes and see if you can make the appropriate adjustments to your theme. Or just use a theme from the distribution.

Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote

Yep, I had the same issues when using a different banners mod. Dumped it (I had to delete it - just deactivating it didn't work) and used the advertising mod that came with RN210 and all is well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic