Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Gr Downloads - a.k.a NukeDepository
Susann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quote

Thank God I got this working in RavenNuke and didn´t loose my downloads.. Smile However, I would like to be sure if its really works correctly like it should.
I found some strange behaviors but I need to check this a bit more.Therefore, I only would like to know this:

1.When a user is logged in he can modify a download and he can see there the Authors Name. So far so good. But the name from 97 % of my downloads is God. Should it display "God" ? Don´t know because I´ve never used that modul before and how would I change the authors name of these downloads easily maybe with phpMyAdmin ?
I know I can modify each download but its time expensive.
2. How to change it so that user and maybe guests don´t see a modify link there ?

3. I have one older waiting download and the Submitter IP is: 0.0.0.0.
Should it always show the full IP ?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote

Well, I know for sure that 1. is a bug that has been around for quite some time. I have just ignored on my site for so long that I forgot about it until now. I have added this to the "fix list".

For 2., are you saying that you only want an admin to see that? I can see keeping guests out, but guests and users? Might as well use the admin pages to update the link?

Not sure on 3. I have had the submit downloads turned off for so long and have never used it. I have aded this, too, to the "fix list".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Gr Downloads - a.k.a NukeDepository

View next topic
View previous topic