Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
gom
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quote

I have looked at this post [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
And was wondering if the pertains to the latest version of RN 2.10.01 ?

Then I ran across this post but as I can not get a image to work in my sig it does not help as of yet. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I have tried BBcode & HTML via the phpbb profile & RN user profile and no go... Yes I am noob.... Laughing

GOM

Ps.

Sorry I think I have put this post in the wrong place..

gom

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quote

Never mind...

It was Human error.... lol, all is working....

GOM

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quote

and it was ?

gom

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
and it was ?

To tell you the truth I don't know what it was. I mean my syntax was correct when I put it into the sig filed. I think that it may have been something to do with ether browser cache, cookies, etc. When I tried it for the first time I cut and pasted it form the old nuke site, so it may have been the [img id] or something. So after putting it aside for a bit and clearing my cache, removing cookies, for some other stuff that I was doing. I came back to my sig problem to see if I could get it to work, and it did, but tried this after banning myself from my site.. Got to like NS, works great....!!!!!

Also the first time I tried to put my sig in I used the forums profile as I knew that this was the best way to do it, and I also tried in via the nuke profile as well. O well it's working now so I am happy. Now if the rest of my clan members can get it to work, that will be the challenged, lol.....

PS.

hitwalker,

I see that you are in the Netherlands.

I do a lot of business in the Netherlands making music for some of the Techno labels there.. Cool place...

hitwalker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quote

oh well as long as it works now..
cleaning a computer can make a lot of difference.

im from netherlands yes,and i realy hate techno...... killing me
has absolutely nothing to do with music.....(what the ... happend to that)

gom

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
oh well as long as it works now..
cleaning a computer can make a lot of difference.

im from netherlands yes,and i realy hate techno...... killing me
has absolutely nothing to do with music.....(what the ... happend to that)

Yes, cleaning alway helps....

As fare as Techno being Music or not is subjective thinking....

Peace,
GOM

hitwalker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quote

OffTopic
ok...techno basically doesnt exist anymore ,but i mean how it sounded years ago..
its still stuff that a little kid can mix...,and althought much is used and can be recognised in current modern styles.
but not my taste.
i used house for my mixes to a few years back,but like hardrock i will never realy listen to techno.
as for the not music deffinition compare it with genesis,or queen,or other major bands.

gom

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
OffTopic
ok...techno basically doesnt exist anymore ,but i mean how it sounded years ago..
its still stuff that a little kid can mix...,and althought much is used and can be recognised in current modern styles.
but not my taste.
i used house for my mixes to a few years back,but like hardrock i will never realy listen to techno.
as for the not music deffinition compare it with genesis,or queen,or other major bands.

yes you are right, Genesis, Queen are icons. Genesis when Peter Gabriel was with them was one of the best art rock bands around... I too do love the hard rock and most of all the mid 60's to late 70's rock....

enough said... so back to topic.... or topic closed as it is all working now....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic